OMA Grand Prix thoughts and ideas

If you can come down and help lay it out I would be thankful. I don't want to put time on trails to keep them from getting dusty. Right now they are primo!

Weather looks great for next week with a shower possible Tuesday night Wednesday morning. Pit 261 hit me up when you can private message me or call BJ for my #. Thanks, Brock

Rode around and laid out course yesterday. Had to shorten it a little because to much woods but the woods section is awesome. We will come up by start and go across by tower and go backwards on night track for a tiny bit then cut behind the pits to head up towards the woods. still gives us monster mountain uphill table top, the tiny uphill double by the start and one 15 foot table. The rest is eliminated unless I decide to make an option section!!! Stay tooned.

How wide are the woods sections going to be? I don't mind the trsils there now but I've talked to a few people who are concerned it will be to tight for them.

My plans too are to run the less intimidating parts of my big track, the whole c track and most of my trail loop.

What kind of awards are given out at Gp's? Anybody have input/ideas on this?
you
could run your finish line section backwards.

What I liked about tv land was that Trevor ran his technical sections on the mx track. It really leveled the playing field. This guy I was battling with most of the race would pass me in the woods and then I would pass him through the big rollers (oh my I mean double-doubles). I struggled over the logs and the creek crossings and my nemesis struggled on the technical mx. I think a true GP should have it all. Plenty of strength and weakenesses all over the track.

And the open field behind your start would be a great spot for wide open all the way down. 180 wide open all the way back and onto the start......do it. Tvland has 1 super long awesome straight and it's thrilling making those bikes sing wide open in 5th/6th gear.

I'm only running the second half of the woods section because it is a lot wider and flowing. I stay in third most of the time on my woods bike. Thinking aboutaking a maze section in the way back field. Brush hog it and let it rip.

Back