Plus 25 at Malvern Nov. 3 - It's on Zman!

Strouble

PR Addict
Been a long year of MX work! Zman has graciously provided me with his YZF450 for the last race of the year at Malvern. This all started because Mitchy wanted to beat his Dad...so Zman has dodged the bullet by putting his Son against me in 1-2 lap exhibition race at intermission! I have begun training for this one race! Mitchy is gonna show me no mercy and neither will I to him! We are both taking this seriously!

Plus 25 - I am also gonna race this class and would love to see a full gate! It would be nice to race a lot of folks...I am aiming for a top ten...but just wanna have fun! So I am calling all Plus 25 riders to the line, I want to race you!

Also...I am not promising anything right now, but I am gonna try line up some extra awards for this class only at that race only...no money! What would be something cool as an award that would be reasonable to line up? I was thinking some sweet hoodies for top 5 and tees for 5th-10th! Also need something cool to call this to put on awards?

Count me in Jarret!!!

Awesome! Also...Zman...for the race between me and your son; how about if I win then you get egged and if I lose, I get egged??? For folks wondering...oh this guy is picking on a 65 rider, he must be looking for an easy win! I say no...this kid is fast and he wants me to eat roost for dinner. I am gonna be in shape and will only have practice on Saturday to prepare...this kid went to Loretta's! I think to make the start fair we have to run to our bikes, but I have to run twice the distance??? I know I would pull him off the line...but all is uncertain after that!

Been a long year of MX work! Zman has graciously provided me with his YZF450 for the last race of the year at Malvern. This all started because Mitchy wanted to beat his Dad...so Zman has dodged the bullet by putting his Son against me in 1-2 lap exhibition race at intermission! I have begun training for this one race! Mitchy is gonna show me no mercy and neither will I to him! We are both taking this seriously!

Plus 25 - I am also gonna race this class and would love to see a full gate! It would be nice to race a lot of folks...I am aiming for a top ten...but just wanna have fun! So I am calling all Plus 25 riders to the line, I want to race you!

Also...I am not promising anything right now, but I am gonna try line up some extra awards for this class only at that race only...no money! What would be something cool as an award that would be reasonable to line up? I was thinking some sweet hoodies for top 5 and tees for 5th-10th! Also need something cool to call this to put on awards?

K, First off, what I did not tell you is I will be in the +25 class on my 1983 YZ125K....secondly, if you need the bike early let me know...Mitchy put a smack down on me Saturday as I went down and was not able to catch up after 2 laps of pushing hard, without cutting the track...I will have a sample GoPro so you can prepare for his corner speed. Please put a smack down on him...he rubbed my nose in it, like a dog that pooped on the carpet!

...and Mitchy just said he does not want to wait and if he was not going to Rocket Raceway this weekend he would buzz an egg at you at Malvern this up coming weekend..lol!

...he is treating it like a AX dash for cash. He watches to much TV and has been at too many AX events this year!

So that's a yes on the egg deal? No eggs before that! If he throws an egg at me without earning it...he is going in the pond!!!! :) That's awesome your lining up too! I just might have to practice one more time before that weekend! Thank you Zman!

So that's a yes on the egg deal? No eggs before that! If he throws an egg at me without earning it...he is going in the pond!!!! :) That's awesome your lining up too! I just might have to practice one more time before that weekend! Thank you Zman!

...he still deciding on if he wants to run the 50 or 65cc...hahaha...funny he has the confidence that you are getting waxed by a 50...I will try to bring him down to earth, but he is having fun with this.

I got $20 on Z boy.

Hahaha! Alright JO! How's about if he loses then you get egged? I am hoping for top ten with a full gate! Mitchy hasn't even seen me ride, he is just firing me up! That start is now a gate drop! He gonna get beat like a red-headed step-child by a red-headed step-child! He needs to be able to do the all the jumps if he wants to win! I am treating this like the biggest race of my life to this point! ;)

Jumps are a thing of the past....you better be confident on the woods line double/triple....the double is old school and he cased the triple twice...he will go over you there if your plans are not to double it! I did tell him you are a former pro and have qualified for nationals though!

Jumps are a thing of the past....you better be confident on the woods line double/triple....the double is old school and he cased the triple twice...he will go over you there if your plans are not to double it! I did tell him you are a former pro and have qualified for nationals though!

Hahaha...national rider??? I see your working both lines of the fence here! You mean jumping into the rollers? I don't know if I would do it on your bike, if it was my bike, I would triple in!

• Hahaha...national rider??? I see your working both lines of the fence here! You mean jumping into the rollers? I don't know if I would do it on your bike, if it was my bike, I would triple in!

yep..that is the spot...my bike..ur bike...blahblahh...better get it done or you will be left behind there and will end up putting a lot of pressure on the 450 power on the straights...just saying!

yep..that is the spot...my bike..ur bike...blahblahh...better get it done or you will be left behind there and will end up putting a lot of pressure on the 450 power on the straights...just saying!

Yes! Mitchy is the real deal! It's gonna be a tough race! And Pit...November has been nice early in recent years, but ya never know! Just gonna walk by faith and see what happens! Brap!

A small sample of the 65cc with me chasing this past weekend. I don't wanna show you all the lines! Note though, #112 at about 1:03 and soon after Zach Rodgers goes by us like we are glued to the earth...these cats are the real deal.

Back