Plus 25 at Malvern Nov. 3 - It's on Zman!

Z boy !!!!!!

Looks like I am the underdog! Since money talk is being thrown around...maybe we could turn this into a benefit!?!? If Z boy wins then he chooses who the money goes too and vice versa if I win? Not sure how to make the winning betters a benefactor? Maybe just place $5 dollar bets and you will get 5 eggs to throw at me regardless after my last Moto since no one else wants to be willing to get egged besides me.

Not sure what you had in mind for a preview Jason but Zman will be elsewhere this weekend!? My outlook is no racing until that day! Zman is gonna let me practice a couple times! Once in October and the day before the race. At the last race...I can hang loose and not have to worry about duty! So if I get injured...then it's all good!

Zman...you tryin to trick me? That video was early on practice day...so that was not his real speed, and I assume you slowed motion the one spot for a glimpse of his corner speed! I for sure have to step it up. This has turned into Zman against me in Plus 25 and Z Boy against me in the exhibition race! Yikes!

Meister...if its a bad time for you then why not make it a good time at the track? Deer can wait!

what if i find a tree close by to sit in? lol..
If you have good enough aim...you can throw eggs from the tree. Climb down for your motos. The deer prolly don't even run away from the noise of track they are so used to it. Moto and hunting at the same time with eggs over-easy sounds like a good day!

maybe juussssttt maybe ill try my hardest to find a bike to ride for the day and remove myself from retirement and spend the money on a cra card for one race haha. the daughter is making me ride 50s with her non stop since i got her one for her 4th birthday and says i need to race so maybe ill try to make it out

maybe juussssttt maybe ill try my hardest to find a bike to ride for the day and remove myself from retirement and spend the money on a cra card for one race haha. the daughter is making me ride 50s with her non stop since i got her one for her 4th birthday and says i need to race so maybe ill try to make it out

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this on PR, but you won't need a CRA card, because Malvern is an OMA track.

Since Zboy is hurt...I have decided not to race and have not persued some extra awards because of this! Just gonna finish the season out working which is enjoyable and as difficult as riding. See ya at 213 tomorrow and the finale Malvern! Brap!

Back