Vet Sport No Triples - Question

I would never do that......I am just waiting for my opportunity to J-Law you in a corner!
Clearly you weren't here during the time of the "roman candle. ". Pretty sure it was a 50 pager. Classic. Best take out move at summit sx (I mean indoors) in the history of summit. People were ready to flip the police cars that showed up to control the angry mob after Steve Romans head! It was damn good racing!!!

Another class thread! Yea! Just run qualifying practice all day.

Hello,
i don't think he intended this to be another class thread....
Just an honest question about a jump at Malvern in particular. I know I shouldn't speak for him, but we were talking at the last Malvern race about a jump being a triple or not. Its the second jump after the finish line double. I said it wasn't a triple. He wanted to find out for sure because he doesn't want to break the rules. Thats why the question was asked.

Now, to add to the derail....
Vet sport is a good class. Vet "c" might be better.
Let's take efbride for example. His first race was last year. I believe he was 51 at the time!!!! That's AWESOME!
The vet sport seems to be bringing older guys out that may not have raced otherwise.
By the way, he is hooked on racing! We both like going to practices, but as we all know, there is nothing like the start of a motocross race!

Hello,

Now, to add to the derail....
Vet sport is a good class. Vet "c" might be better.
Let's take efbride for example. His first race was last year. I believe he was 51 at the time!!!! That's AWESOME!
The vet sport seems to be bringing older guys out that may not have raced otherwise.
By the way, he is hooked on racing! We both like going to practices, but as we all know, there is nothing like the start of a motocross race!

Awesome, thats what this is all about!

"If you can make your way around a Motocross Track smoothly, consider yourself an Advanced rider, whether you jump all the triples of not."

Totally agree and some people don't get this. Cant learn mx overnight. Carry on lol.

2013Millville089.jpg
OK, I am back in for it now that there is a bounty!

Looks like someone already beat me to it!!

Haha!!! That was more scary than painful. The guy under the kx was getting burned by the head pipe. Took 3 of us to get the bike off him. The brake pedal was hooked in his pants!

I got burned by a head pipe in Daytona in 2012........burnt clear through my pants and underwear.......could smell it, and do nothing about it. Still have the scar to remind me of it.

Back