MT. Morris

shockme#62

PR Member
Any Vet Riders in? 13VetNationalFlyer.jpg

Does anyone know if they will run the XC classes and Youth classes on Saturday or are those just for the Harescramble on Sunday?? Thanks-Gail

I am trying to email them and find out, I have done this for 12 yrs straight and only once did they not use the ama card, I usually buy it that day at sign up, being this is the only ama race I ever ride.

Vet Motocross National Returns to High Point Raceway This Weekend

Racer Productions Announces Extra Activities for the Family

MORGANTOWN, W. Va. (September 26, 2013) - The 23rd Annual DC Vet National Championship returns to High Point Raceway in Mt. Morris, Pa., this Saturday, September 28, with a variety of classes for racers age 25 and above, as well as Vintage bike divisions for pre-1985 and '95 machines. Following Saturday's Vet MX National, High Point Raceway will host the inaugural DC Vet National Hare Scramble, featuring classes from 50cc all the way to Pro on both ATV and motorcycle disciplines.

In addition to all the action on the racetrack and through the woods, the weekend will boast entertainment for all members of the family. Longtime motocross and cross-country announcer Rodney Tomblin will be on hand all weekend long playing the best old school rock and roll ballads and hosting a vintage t-shirt contest, where riders are asked to wear their best vintage racing tee to the race on Saturday. One of the Racer Productions staff members will capture a photo and at the end of the day, a winner will be chosen. The winner will be awarded two (2) all-day pit passes (gate admission included) to the 2014 High Point National.

On Saturday evening, High Point Raceway will host a karaoke session beginning at 6 p.m., followed by a giant fire pit - welcoming families to bring marshmallows and s'mores to enjoy all evening long.

Registration for the Vet Motocross National begins at 8 a.m. on Saturday and the fee is $35 per class. Hare Scrambles registration begins at 7 a.m. on Sunday and the fees are $35 for Amateur classes and $20 for Youth. Admission is $10 per day and children under 6 are FREE.

To view a detailed class list, please click HERE. For more information, please visit www.racerproductions.com.

I'm in +40 and +45. No kids on Saturday, Vet MX only. You need AMA Card only.

I am in along with a buddy of mine for sure possibly another

2 classes for myself one vintage class for the ole 1985 KX-125 then ether plus 40 or plus 45 c, still deciding

only need AMA card, at least in 2010 that was my first race since 92 that year, lol

Why does Red Bud VetFest seem to do so much better than this event?

Maybe it's the promoter? We never go anymore after bad treatment for years. There are other events that are much better and tracks that are more vet friendly. Nobody from middle of PA to the Atlantic Ocean will go there. I know some can't believe it, but there are better events and promoters out there. The days of "If you don't like it, go home!" have come to haunt them. MX is so much different than it used to be, so the promoter better pony up, or we will go elsewhere.

Back