Motoland / Redbud Open Practice

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
These tracks are 2 of my top 5 tracks in the country. They just happen to be open for practice on the same weekend. They just happen to be 45 minutes apart.

Motoland Open Practice:

12 pm - 5:20 pm Saturday CST,

10 am - 3:20 pm Sunday CST

Source: http://the5kplayground.com/index.php

<address style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">We are camping Friday September 27 gates open 4 pm Cost $0.00</address><address style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">per person. When you arrive on Friday evening or Saturday you
</address><address style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">will be expected to pay thru the weekend. RIDERS $60</address><address style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">SPECTATORS $20. If you leave Saturday by 7 pm riders get</address><address style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">$25 refunded. 1 day ride $35. </address><address style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">Camping FREE. Pets welcome on a leash.</address><address style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;"> </address><address style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">Saturday evening we will be hosting an end of the year party</address><address style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">complete with music and a bags tournament. Cost to enter the</address><address style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">bags tournament 0.00 the last team standing will each receive</address><address style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">a custom bags game with the arial view of Motoland on the boards. </address>

RedBud Open Practice:

Sunday Sep 30. Gates open at 10am. Riding is from noon until 6pm

Source:
http://www.redbudmx.com/openriding.htm

Got a group of three of four IN on this trip….the Pterodactyl, WreckItRandy,DD, me and maybe Anthony..

Going to leave Sat. in the A.M., hit up Motoland and stay in the town of LaPorte Ind. on Saturday evening.

Either going to ride Motoland a second day (if we like it that much) or head to RedBud for open ride on Sunday.
I’ll post up hotel info shortly..

I can't find a room anywhere near there to save my life....even a couple towns away.
Oh, sure you can get one for $270 bucks a night but most are sold-out!

Ok I just booked this place. It’s about 25 min from LaPorte.
Red Roof Inn Michigan City ( property 007 )

110 West Kieffer Road
Michigan City, IN 46360

Phone: 219-874-5251
Fax: 219-874-5287

Check-in Time: 01:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM

Have fun! Too bad you don't get to ride it as one big track. That was like a GP race. Well, except they didn't cancel or change the dates.....:eek:

Booked my room at the Red Roof inn. I am already half way there. In BG ohio.
Big party there this weekend.

Have fun guys....Babs JR and I will be at OSU and Wisconsin Saturday night at the shoe!!!! Then its on as my buck is waiting for me at my cabin in Hocking Hills on Sunday! MDGC0340.jpg

Back