Motoland / Redbud Open Practice

How much fun can two sand tracks in perfect weather, 4 hours from all your headaches and nothing to do after motocross but to go out for food where every bar, restaurant and store is packed with tipsy college chicks from the game. I think I am going to bail....

Damn last weeks weather.........

How much fun can two sand tracks in perfect weather, 4 hours from all your headaches and nothing to do after motocross but to go out for food where every bar, restaurant and store is packed with tipsy college chicks from the game. I think I am going to bail....

If this were in the vet forum Id tell you what I really think of you right now! Lol.....

210 minutes of twisty, turny, up-hill, down-hill full throttle Sand wrestling. What a ball!!
20 minutes on a track, 20 minutes rest, repeat. Brilliant!
Great trip, awesome weather. Rain in the evening made Sunday perfect.
Met the great folks that own it and enjoyed the sat night fun.
I had a hard time memorizing everything.
You cant go slow, it’s WFO all the way or get buried in the sand.
Soft, soft, all the way down. I the tight turns, the inside ruts just kept getting deeper and the out side are fluffy loose.
Twist it to the stops and don‘t let go.… the bikes worked hard.
Jumps were fun, Single Scrubbers (a riot in the soft sand!!), Step-up’s, Doubles and Tables.
Wulff Pack had great Moto …..Excellent time!!

210 minutes of twisty, turny, up-hill, down-hill full throttle Sand wrestling. What a ball!!
20 minutes on a track, 20 minutes rest, repeat. Brilliant!
Great trip, awesome weather. Rain in the evening made Sunday perfect.
Met the great folks that own it and enjoyed the sat night fun.
I had a hard time memorizing everything.
You cant go slow, it’s WFO all the way or get buried in the sand.
Soft, soft, all the way down. I the tight turns, the inside ruts just kept getting deeper and the out side are fluffy loose.
Twist it to the stops and don‘t let go.… the bikes worked hard.
Jumps were fun, Single Scrubbers (a riot in the soft sand!!), Step-up’s, Doubles and Tables.
Wulff Pack had great Moto …..Excellent time!!

Kind of reminds me of my annual Silver Lake Sand Dunes trip... Looked like it would be a blast no doubt. Good shtuff! ;)

A Most Awesome Place the more I think about it...I need more time there before I'm even comfortable.
Loved every second of it!!!

DD is working on GoPro's.
We were all in the same group and we rode and rode and rode some more.
For this skinny little ass.. 210 minutes bro~
That's 3.5 hours of deep sand wrestling. With not many straights and plenty of massive / steep elevation change, that place kicked my ass.
Only got a few pics .....maybe 3-4. Gave my camera to Tyler when he sat out the last session on Sat. I haven't even looked at them yet.
Some of the s**t was so deep and so steep that if ya blew the turn at the bottom of a hill, you were left stuck in 2nd with the throttle pegged as you doggy paddled up it.
The track is so tricky and unpredictable that you'd be jamming with a guy for a few turns and keeping pace. One little slip up and the dude would be so far ahead you'd never see him again. Every session out, there were guys stuck, crashed and trashed.
With all the turns, the hills, the sand and the full throttle, you must take ROOST....no way around it. Any time there was some close racing, you were getting hammered with massive sand spray.

It kicked my ass ....
Loved it!!

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=237

Sweet Chuck!!! I didn't realize you had the camera out.
What a great time!.....you were ripping track # 1 up.

Look at that !!! Silvers showing some style in the big jumps!

Got an uncut vid up in the vet section. In case any insults need to be made...

Tough year to be in the pits.

That's just weird. I hear a totally different soundtrack in my head when I ride.

_DIF9314-L.jpg

_DIF9515-L.jpg

Photos are up from DiffySmooth
Posted on MotoLand facebook: going into 2014 they say their going to try and run about twice as much.

Great Vid Chuck!!
Sketchy-smooth when fresh...yeah, and the guy slides out just to prove it.
You had the hammer down! Big fun zooming around track #1 with ya.
Can't wait for next time!

Back