MX of Nations Actually Being Televised

I wouldnt be surprised to find someone streaming it live off the mxlife.tv thing. Ill be on the look out and will post here when and if I find it. But they are also 6 hours ahead of us I think, so the mains will be starting at like 5am Sunday morning for us.

Anyone have this showing up on their Directv guide? Mine shows motorcycle racing but not the "Olympics of Motocross" and nothing that is 3 hours long.

Give it some time to update the guide. CHeck on Saturday. It may be updated by then.

Immediately following mx des nations is the terracross side by side race.....Might as well record that one to!

DirecTV: Ch 221; 6pm-7pm block.

Televised yes, dvr-able no. I can't record the AMA road racing either thanks to CBS Sports Network. Another reason to run an independent dvr system of some sort. I'm waiting on the day internet streaming will be good enough so we can cancel cable like we did with those house phones.

Televised yes, dvr-able no. I can't record the AMA road racing either thanks to CBS Sports Network. Another reason to run an independent dvr system of some sort. I'm waiting on the day internet streaming will be good enough so we can cancel cable like we did with those house phones.

Watchu talkin bout Willis? So mine is scheduled to record, but won't?

Ah...mine has them recorded? Perhaps...I think. I don't know.

mine recorded all the road stuff.. i had to delete them all because i had like 5% left available lol.

I stand corrected. My dvr isn't giving me the option to record them now either. In fact it won't let me set anything on that channel to record. Time Warner will be getting called shortly.

Well apparently within the last few weeks Time Warner has decided to take CBS Sports Network away from normal customers, and they have now added it to their sports package for an additional 9 bucks per month. I was never informed of such a change, especially since I watched most of the nationals on that channel. Needless to say, I had a heated conversation with them, which of course they couldn't care less about. I won't be keeping them much longer. So heads up to anyone hoping to watch on Time Warner.

Back