MX of Nations Actually Being Televised

Well apparently within the last few weeks Time Warner has decided to take CBS Sports Network away from normal customers, and they have now added it to their sports package for an additional 9 bucks per month. I was never informed of such a change, especially since I watched most of the nationals on that channel. Needless to say, I had a heated conversation with them, which of course they couldn't care less about. I won't be keeping them much longer. So heads up to anyone hoping to watch on Time Warner.
Thanks time warner... Idiots... Was great watching motocross all summer.. Ain't paying $9 extra... Bill is to much already

Found out today that I am being hosed by DirecTV, who I have been with since 1993!
I searched up and down for an hour, thinking CBS Sports Network channel number was in an unadvertised channel spot....no luck as it is to be shown on 221 and 221 does not come up on my particular channel listing. Called DTV and after they acknowledged that I have been with them forever, all he wanted me to do is update my package as my current does not include 221, and I already have "Total Choice".
Of course got denied to have 221 added to my total choice.
SUCKS! I was looking forward to seeing the MX d' Nations. I really need to dump DTV!

All these cable dish providers are hosing everyone. And we all still set up automatic deduction so they can sit there and laugh at us and force us to watch commercials on their network. The only thing that's reasonable is the initial start up web you get $65-89 worth of bill credits. That's a reasonable price for tv.

Back