Cheerleading for ALL TRACKS AND ORGANIZATIONS

i for one am a nobody just a 40+ slow guy who got back into the sport after a acl injury years ago . i for one love this site because of the info on tracks and such now that cycle news isnt in print this is good information site. i never would have known about briarcliff if it wasnt for this site which i have practiced at and love the track . so if this is cheerleading by all means DO IT . i have a three year old son who just absolutly loves dirtbikes and coming to the races hearing the sounds and guys riding. i've been in and around this sport almost all my life from working with gregg at penton honda back in the day. so i probally know most of you by face . if this cheerleading promotes tracks and the sport for future generations then by all means cheer away.

Too many long post for me to read........anyone have the cliff notes version?
What you talking about John? We're only on page three... Cliff notes start after a good eight pager... Whoever has been doing all the great race stats... How many threads have been over 8 pages in last seven months and what were the main subjects? LOL..

What you talking about John? We're only on page three... Cliff notes start after a good eight pager... Whoever has been doing all the great race stats... How many threads have been over 8 pages in last seven months and what were the main subjects? LOL..

here you go... 8 pages or more in the past 7 months.... Subject and creator

:D I made the list twice... WOW, I feel special

OMA tracks 2014Raptor 519
OMA ChangesMotomafia
Battle by the NumbersCK1
Battle 3 motoBriarcliff
Practice SafetyBriarcliff
Dirt World ChangesBriarcliff
Loretta's Live ScoringRocket Robin
Jeff Alessi1 Fox Racing
Chilitown ReviewMX 315
Where are the Ohio RidersCK1
Let the Battles beginMalvern
My YZ250 StolenGeorgie
Hangtown Classicbarrington 314
50 & 65 parentsBriarcliff
Oneal RDX bootsPitracer
GoodbyePitracer
Good ole daysNitrofish
Villipoto pass on yellowSuburban Cowboyz
Tomahawk QualifierGeorgie

<colgroup><col width="174" style="width: 131pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 6363;"> <col width="124" style="width: 93pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4534;"> <tbody>
</tbody>

You must have a gov job or union job. You have entirely too much time on your hands. Although I appreciate the info you provide!

lol... Nope, Quality Engineering Manager for a Nitriding company. So I deal with data and statistics all day.
May as well use that "talent" on something I enjoy.
Numbers never lie, people are predictable but never repeatable, and your welcome.

So you get all smart by going to U of FLA.......then move back to Ohio.........Man, I am thinking if you had learned anything, you would have stayed in Florida. Sunshine, year around riding, beaches, chicks in Bikinis....What were you thinking?

here you go... 8 pages or more in the past 7 months.... Subject and creator

:D I made the list twice... WOW, I feel special

OMA tracks 2014Raptor 519
OMA ChangesMotomafia
Battle by the NumbersCK1
Battle 3 motoBriarcliff
Practice SafetyBriarcliff
Dirt World ChangesBriarcliff
Loretta's Live ScoringRocket Robin
Jeff Alessi1 Fox Racing
Chilitown ReviewMX 315
Where are the Ohio RidersCK1
Let the Battles beginMalvern
My YZ250 StolenGeorgie
Hangtown Classicbarrington 314
50 & 65 parentsBriarcliff
Oneal RDX bootsPitracer
GoodbyePitracer
uGood ole daysNitrofish
Villipoto pass on yellowSuburban Cowboyz
Tomahawk QualifierGeorgie

<colgroup><col width="174" style="width: 131pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 6363;"> <col width="124" style="width: 93pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4534;"> <tbody>
</tbody>

Awesome Chris! Ur the Barrington of stats... Lol... I can't believe everyone wasted an eight pager on O'Neal rdx boots!! Good finds

So you get all smart by going to U of FLA.......then move back to Ohio.........Man, I am thinking if you had learned anything, you would have stayed in Florida. Sunshine, year around riding, beaches, chicks in Bikinis....What were you thinking?
Plain and simple. I don't speak Spanish and have no desire to learn.

images

Check out where the guys are looking!

******UPDATE*******

Add Hershey to the above list thanks to Douchebag....

Congrats Hersh, welcome to the club

Lol....I didnt win last years pot stirring award for nothing! Im out this year but you are in the running for this year!

Back