2013 Motocross of Nations - Teutschenthal, Germany

barrington314

PR Elite
s1200_Teutschenthal_1.jpg

TV Coverage: (United States and Canada)
CBS Sports Network in the United States and Canada on Sunday, Sept. 29 at 3:00 PM, ET.
CBS Sports Network will showcase the “Olympics of Motocross” with a full three-hour show that will feature the event’s main races in their entirety, Youthstream says.

MX-Life TV Live Timing and Scoring
Live Timing and Scoring
Results and Points
MX-Life TV: Live Race Coverage
Entry List
http://nl.twitch.tv/katoom72
http://hashd.tv/lopromoto
s1200_2013_MXdN_Time_Calculator.jpg

MXNteam-1.jpg

s1200_092213eagle.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6P9QZp8SaH0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>​

Big Thanks Stephen! keep these guys in check...
In the team shot, I'm amazed at the height difference between the bikes.

I think it's funny how Roczen doesn't have the same pitchy tone when he's speaking his native german tongue.........

I thought for sure we would have some team USA riding videos from Germany today. Doesn't seem to be as much hype for it this year as there was last year.
Im glad RD and JB get a chance at redemption. It will for sure make it that much more sweet if they win for Justin. Im a little worried about Tomacs starts. Going to be the downfall. I hope they dont waste 1st gate pick on him. No reason to get 2 bad starts IMO.

The blue rims look great. Would look even better if Dunlop would have used red white and blue for the tire stickers.
Never tried the "speed bump" seat, thinking I would not like that... Anyone tried or have those?

I don't get the humped seat thing myself, but I'm probably not fast enough to understand the real need for them...... I like to be able to move back and forth unhindered on my bike.

I don't get the humped seat thing myself, but I'm probably not fast enough to understand the real need for them...... I like to be able to move back and forth unhindered on my bike.
Pit & I were just talking about them. I keep getting blown back on the seat when I nail the RMZ mid turn. I'm too weak to keep my ass were I want it.

vurbmoto@vurbmoto<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">1m</small>
Watch the video as Team USA's @JBBB51 @elitomac finally ride in Germany, while @RyanDungey is "stuck" in Amsterdam

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HT0MHlycC8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Back