2013 Monster Moto Mayhem @ CTMX Oct 19th and 20th

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
MONSTER ENERGY
PRESENTS
2013 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] ANNUAL MONSTER MOTO MAYHEM
OCTOBER 19[SUP]th[/SUP] & 20[SUP]th[/SUP]
Race weekend info:
Gate admission: $10- admission will be charged if you arrive on Friday or Saturday but will be refunded if you leave before 6pm Saturday evening.
5 yrs and younger are free! (Excluding riders)

Monster Energy will be in full force giving out more swag than ever with items such as hats, shirts, key chains, stickers, and not to mention Monster Energy drinks.

Camping with hookups is $30/ night

Friday: October 18[SUP]th[/SUP]
Gates open 5pm-11pm

Saturday: October 19th
Gates open 8am-11pm
Practice at 10am-4pm $25 per rider <O:p></O:p>

Race Pre-registration begins at 2pm

Halloween activities Saturday evening!
Bonfire, Pumpkin decorating contest, camper to camper trick or treat, costume contest, hay rides, not one but TWO huge Monster Energy tents with the Monster Energy Cup race LIVE from Vegas being broadcast on projection screens….

Sunday: October 20th
Gates open at 6 am
Registration begins at 6:30am
Practice at 9am
Racing begins at 10am
<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>

Awesome!! You were right, that is big news. I dig it, this should be my only non-series race that I plan to run.

We have brought back the FREE Open Pro class as well like we did in July. Pre-register by sending a confirmation email to jeremy@chillitownmx.com to reserve your spot on the gate. We are still working on a purse payout schedule and hope to announce that soon. If anyone would like to help sponsor this event please contact me (Joe Easter) at 740-253-1207. This is a must attend race. It keeps getting bigger and bigger every year!

Here is this years trophies!

monster_moto_2013_v3.jpg

This sounds pretty sweet. Hoping to make it down for this one. All the talk of the battle got me hyped up to come check the place out!

Still lots of time to get signed up for the free pro class on October 20th. All you have to do is send a confirmation email to jeremy@chillitownmx.com to reserve your spot on the gate. This race is sure to be a good one. Spread the word! We have several already committed and hope to get more!

Im planning on coming and my buddy we live about 3 1/2 hours away in Indiana but sounded like a coole event and been wanting to check this track out so were coming, plus the free pro class really sealed the deal for us!

Glad to hear motomike894. I think you will have a good time. Our facility really is like no other with everything we offer. Camping hook ups, showers houses, free septic dump station for your camper, free wi-fi, flat pitting area with asphalt roads, minutes from Chillicothe(most pizza places will deliver to the track). Thats just to name a few.

See ya next weekend!

@motomike894- yes, we got your email and you guys are on the list...thank you!

@marcthesharc- no pro license required. The free offer is for all Pro and "A" riders.

We have a few other promotions coming out soon...keep an eye on our facebook page and here on pitracer for more details!

Some how I knew that was coming next...lol

I will post what I have later after I check my email. Stay tuned for that list. I'm headed to the track to help put up the Monster Energy Cup viewing tents. This weekend is gonna be off the hook!

List of Pros signed up for this weekend....

Monster Moto Mayhem 2013 Pro Sign up<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

1. Michael Heingartner<o:p></o:p>
  2. Zac Malley<o:p></o:p>
  3. Tanner Sisson<o:p></o:p>
  4. Lane Staley<o:p></o:p>
  5. Scott Schaefer<o:p></o:p>
  6. Shea Corzatt<o:p></o:p>
  7. Brad Baker<o:p></o:p>
  8. John Romanyak Jr<o:p></o:p>
  9. Brenner Washel<o:p></o:p>
  10. Randy Salamon<o:p></o:p>