BC Weekend Practice

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The Cliff returns to normal this coming weekend for some of the best riding all year. It's Fall! Remember when everyone rode in the fall? Well here's your chance to get back on the track and ride. The seasons almost over, don't caught in the woulda shoulda coulda boat, get to the Cliff, where motocross happens.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

I'm thinking fall away triple.......but with the top being the double like it is, don't freak out old dudes.

I'm thinking fall away triple.......but with the top being the double like it is, don't freak out old dudes.

Ha ha.... What are we considering old? Are we going by age or mental state? ;)

I say build it and they will come. Although, maybe build it early in the week so it has time to settle so the "old dudes" don't get nervous 'cause it starts rutting up and is soft... :)

What about moving the birthday double up a tad...?? huh? huh? ;)

Ha ha.... What are we considering old? Are we going by age or mental state? ;)

I say build it and they will come. Although, maybe build it early in the week so it has time to settle so the "old dudes" don't get nervous 'cause it starts rutting up and is soft... :)

What about moving the birthday double up a tad...?? huh? huh? ;)

Bring it...and as for the Birthday Double, just run the corner back into that Gonzwaller type of thing you had in the GP.

Bring it...and as for the Birthday Double, just run the corner back into that Gonzwaller type of thing you had in the GP.

Serious like! That may happen anyway......I really like jumping that thing with more than 2 seconds run.

Serious like! That may happen anyway......I really like jumping that thing with more than 2 seconds run.

It would so "flow" better. ;) Well, from my slow @$$ corner speed non rut riding point of view. I hit that jump clean more times Saturday than I have all season!! :)

Who wants a new obstacle in the vicinity of the center tunnel?

The existing tunnel you basically skim over it and hammer it for the ski jump and kill your knees when you land. I liked the way the old center tunnel threw you up higher and you landed softly. You have a nice down slope there. Instead of a triple you could use a long slope for the landing and guys could air it out as far as they liked? You've probably already been out on the dozer so just take a pic already:)

don't freak out old dudes.

Whooa! Notice how the "old dudes" are the only ones replying???
The group of them that I know have been working & riding their a$$s off to become better riders!

While you have the dozer fired up...how about putting the old face back on the Rupelator,
and changing the rollers after it back into the 6 pack or a large table...

The group of them that I know have been working & riding their a$$s off to become better riders!

While you have the dozer fired up...how about putting the old face back on the Rupelator,

one change at a time, one change at a time.

Funny good shtuff! I love it!! :)

Yeah, and have elevate all the low areas so the run off is better and have the noodles ready by 9am and more parts for a 2005 KX250 in the trailer...stat! ;)

And BTW, most people have noticed how well the old dudes are riding nowadays, both jumping and cornering.....much much faster....better riding "flow"! kudos to you old dudes.

New old dude would like to learn to ride A track this weekend, please flatten entire track so I can flow. Since you are not busy, how about a few upgrades on the C track and bring the rollers back to the kids track. Kids session on the A track again? Oh, and now you have a kid's session on the C track right? Hey, you got to rest during the GP, so now it's time to start workin' again! :)

New old dude would like to learn to ride A track this weekend, please flatten entire track so I can flow. Since you are not busy, how about a few upgrades on the C track and bring the rollers back to the kids track. Kids session on the A track again? Oh, and now you have a kid's session on the C track right? Hey, you got to rest during the GP, so now it's time to start workin' again! :)

LOL....You is a crazy man! We will specify kids sessions on Sunday....probably could do both again, if we can get a good group together.

I feel bad about not changing the C track yet, but my overhaul idea needs a track hoe......possibly in two weeks. We will see.

Back