BC Weekend Practice

Vet prep, disc only tomorrow in the am. Everyone please be advised the triple landing came up a scosh, nothing crazy, just make sure you scope it out, please. Oh and don't forget to make sure you have plenty of fuel before you go ride......

Lol on the fuel thing! Cutting out on a jump due to low fuel is never good. No names please. Our fallen rider luckily after a forced trip to the ER has only sustained a broken rib and numerous dirt rashes! Thanks for a great day of riding! Thanks for the kids session on the big track. Moto in the fall is a ball!

Looks like the rain should hold off till late afternoon, finger crossed.......if it rains at all! Who knows, right? Regardless, we will have the tracks ready to rip at 11! That you "should" be able to count on unlike the weather.

Big track was good yesterday. It was flowing for me to an extent. Still not certain about the new tunnel/single dealio, but figure after a few more laps I learn my faster than slower way through it....

I had to cut out early though as I just wasn't feeling due to various things. Thanks again JO. I did have fun for my 1.5 sessions I ran... ;)

Track was perfection on Saturday. Great traction….Sticky sweet I say!
Good & rough with plenty of lines.
Add in bunch of friends, some great weather and ya get 100 minutes of mind bending moto.

Back