Winter isn't so bad

Thanks Derek. I added these to our track guide. It's nice to have recommendations before we head south this winter. We have plans to greatly improve our track guide so it's not an outdated mess but it'll take some time.

Our Alabama trip got rained out last winter so we kept driving south and found Waldo and Bostwick. Waldo was a fun practice track with RV hookups. Bostwick was sick. That's my sad limited knowledge of FL motocross. This winter we're adding another week to the trip and spending most of it in FL.
Nice! I just got down to Florida the day before Xmas. Went riding today at Croom to get the feel of sand again and it didn't take but a few corners before I was feeling right at home again! Lol plan to go to Croom again Saturday and then bartow or east bay Mx Sunday. May ride Monday if it rains Sunday. Oh found out today that its only $15 for the day pass at Croom now! Maybe more if you have an out of state license but i still have my FL ID.

D7693E59-DFA8-49F9-8C91-9CC3F5CD6CC4-1683-000002E5BCEB3F40_zps30060d06.jpg

23DDA266-E80D-42AA-9878-A4CA3DF7FC94-1683-000002E446A7732B_zpsc113375e.jpg

5AB9B2BD-D9B3-4C30-8F8A-70DD7AB60D8D-1683-000002E461557201_zpsff96c032.jpg

Is there still the track at lakeland speedway? That was a fairly easy but really fun track IMO

No it closed a while ago. It was a nice track and people who ran it were nice also. They built another track along I-4 but its private now.
Heard about a new place near clermont, fl. Coyote Mx? Ill have to find it but I saw that RV and his boys were there a week ago.

What I've noticed is a lot of tracks in Ohio are clubs or not open all the time. But they stick around for a long time. In Florida the tracks come and go quickly, but are usually good while they last. Lakeland Mx, forest glen, dirty foot, brooksville Mx, mulberry Mx, and Seminole tribe Mx. They are all open to the public with weekday and weekend practice and racing. I don't know which way is better. Some club tracks in Ohio are good and some are terrible. But they survive because of the club. In FL if your track is
Bad or has no shade or whatever, no one goes and you go out of business.

Back