The new round of Nationals has been announced

Looks sweet!!!! and not too far away!
DC says 3 races next year......Let's hope the amateur's get some time on it.

Damn, this is going to hurt.. Now I have to say something good about Coombs.. lol

Track looks nice. Great dirt, close to a large population center.

Any bets on the "three big races"?

National
LL regional
Vet national

Damn, this is going to hurt.. Now I have to say something good about Coombs.. lol

Track looks nice. Great dirt, close to a large population center.

Any bets on the "three big races"?

National
LL regional
Vet national

ATV National...Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cool:

Chris it looks like good dirt now.........wait till they truck in 100s of loads of sand and add to it.

FLA has tried to build tracks to host the nationals, forest glen mx that was in bradenton area was built for that purpose. it was a sick track, wide, fast, big jumps, good dirt( not all sand but but a harder sand that held together good), one ganarly sand roller section, 100 arcres of parking, 2000 acres of land for gncc and other events. the place was built to be the real deal. i heard that the reason there is no national in florida is because the teams dont want to travel down there. its like a down a back trip its not along the way to any other track. there is a new track in north florida close to jacksonville that might have a chance to host a national, at least the track would be capable of it. its called WW ranch and is only a year old now. they have plenty of land for parking and a really good track. i heard that they were building a track at barber motorsports in alabama that was going to host a national in the south. but barber went about it the wrong way and cleared land and started construction without permits and the gov stepped in and stopped them.

Back