New Website

RAMJAMMX

PR Addict
Hi Everyone,

The NEW Website is now up !!!!!

Check it out for all the info you will need.
All new Links
This winters hours, Rates, Rental Rates, Rules, and the Printable Notarized Parental Consent Form for Minors

Any questions just give me a call at 440-669-7511 or email at ramjam697mom@gmail.com or Facebook

Opening day will be Saturday November 16, 2013 from 11am-4:30pm Bikes only.
First day for Quads will be Sunday December 01, 2013 from 3:30-6pm

Thanks Riders, Looking forward to fun riding this winter

Rae Lynn :)

Hershey is slacking so I'll fill in:) Indoors is not outdoors. I hate to state the obvious but there are unique expenses such as heat, building, & lighting, a limited season (winter) and less demand. We lost OMA and NEMX recently so apparently it's not an easy business model to manage. These guys are as passionate about the sport as anyone you'll ever meet. I assure you no one is jet setting to Europe with your $35. It's being spent keeping the doors open. Awesome website btw!!

Less competition, makes for a slight increase in price.

Sill at $35/rider they're not making any money. And you can't go out to Applebee's for less than $40 if you're drinking water.

Im not a big indoor person anyway. I save the 35/wk over winter and take a trip south once or twice.

Hershey is slacking so I'll fill in:) Indoors is not outdoors. I hate to state the obvious but there are unique expenses such as heat, building, & lighting, a limited season (winter) and less demand. We lost OMA and NEMX recently so apparently it's not an easy business model to manage. These guys are as passionate about the sport as anyone you'll ever meet. I assure you no one is jet setting to Europe with your $35. It's being spent keeping the doors open. Awesome website btw!!

I hadn't heard that NEMX closed. That sucks.

Dont start there Hershy will b giving u $h.t for being cheap here very shortly im sure. Although i do agree

Dude.....WTF? Im not the one who does that its Georgie! And he already did!

BTW.... Spelling and Grammar are a pet peeve of mine. Nothing more quickly makes you sound ignorant than the improper use of them. I will be the first one to give you grief for that! Lol

Dude.....WTF? Im not the one who does that its Georgie! And he already did!

BTW.... Spelling and Grammar are a pet peeve of mine. Nothing more quickly makes you sound ignorant than the improper use of them. I will be the first one to give you grief for that! Lol

He just beat u to it thats all. Im just a dumb hillbilly from wayne co, grammer is not my cup of tea. ANYWAY, i still agree with the original statement as well as understand why is does cost so much. Sort of.... kind of.....

I do somewhat understand the extra expense such as lighting, and well lighting.... Ive never been to a warm indoor where the heaters are doing much of anything. But ur right we did lose steel valley, oma, and nemx. Steel Valley was pretty cool too for an indoor. So what all is left? Ram Jam, Switchback, Earlywine????

I know it's not a big money making operation. I use to ride there twice a week and one year 3 times a week when I could. You add that up plus 35 dollars and we are talking some serious money per month. I know if I could still go there 2 times a week there is no way I would do it now.

I love riding there and it's my favorite place to go and of course I still am going to go but the price is getting a little steep now is all I am pointing out and now the competition is gone.

Less competition, makes for a slight increase in price.

Sill at $35/rider they're not making any money.

Less competition should mean reasonable price however lack of riders would justify increase in price.... U gotta pay if you want to play is how I see I.. If you can buy a $5g or higher bike u can swing $35....

Turnout should be better than ever this year with multiple closings of other indoor tracks that people from the Akron/Canton area may have gone to. But, with price being $35 now it might keep some people at home.

I can almost guarantee that my brother, dad, and I will be making less trips this year with it being $35 now.

Well if you go when it's $25. Stop at speedway. Grab a monster. Get some food after....sacrifice the food and the speedway stop. Take some food. 10 bucks is easy to cover elsewhere. Just doing that covers your 10 dollar loss.

Say you go 3x a week this year. $105. When you went 3x a couple years ago it was $75. Is $30 a week going to stop you from riding? Stay home from Applebee's for one night. Moto is more fun.

The cost went up $5 guys come on. Like Georgie said skip out on buying the 2 for $5 Monsters and wallah you have the extra $5.

The cost went up $5 guys come on. Like Georgie said skip out on buying the 2 for $5 Monsters and wallah you have the extra $5.

Yes it was ONLY 5 bucks, BUT im lookin at it as it was 20....then 25....then 30.... now 35...... hell by next yr can anyone else but me see where this is going? Is there gonna b a "cap" on practice/race fees or is it gonna keep growing "ONLY" 5 bucks every yr.....?? Not just RamJam or indoors in general. ALL tracks, i used to ride a primo groomed Honda Hills for 10 bucks a day! Then it went to 12, and maybe 15 right before they closed. I know some inflation is gonna happen. But im just pointing things out.

In case you forgot... Here is the quote from "Ohio Motorcross Arena" on why they closed.
We have had a great run at OMA, but all good things must end. OMA has closed permanently and will not reopen this season. Our investors have decided that the building should be used for a factory, and regrettably OMA simply can’t compete with that.

Providing a motocross track of any kind is an expensive endeavor. Adding the increased expenses of the building, electric and everything else, I would say $35 is a deal. The last thing I want to see is another announcement like the one above.
Good luck and thanks for giving use a place to ride.

Yes it was ONLY 5 bucks, BUT im lookin at it as it was 20....then 25....then 30.... now 35...... hell by next yr can anyone else but me see where this is going? Is there gonna b a "cap" on practice/race fees or is it gonna keep growing "ONLY" 5 bucks every yr.....?? Not just RamJam or indoors in general. ALL tracks, i used to ride a primo groomed Honda Hills for 10 bucks a day! Then it went to 12, and maybe 15 right before they closed. I know some inflation is gonna happen. But im just pointing things out.

I have gone to ram jam since they have opened and it has never been 20 bucks. I thought it has been at 30 since they open so running that long without a price increase is a good run in my book. Yes the cost of practice has gone up everywhere but have you noticed the price increase in gas and diesel. That increase affects tracks owners as much as it affects us. Thats just one thing that has to be paid for let alone electric, tractor maintenance etc. etc....

Back