New Website

Anyone that rides there twice a week or has two kids or any other combination is spending about 300 a month. I don't know about you guys but that sounds like some serious money to me and I don't think not buying a cheeseburger is gonna offset the cost of that. No offense but how much do some of you guys even ride there because I have met few of you guys and am pretty sure I either have never or hardly see you up there. Like someone else said, what happens when it's 40? Also anyone that has been there on a very busy day knows how much track time your getting which is hardly any.

Honesty none of this matters. I'm pretty sure Ramjam is reading this and saying if they don't like it then don't come which is fine. I'm not trying to bash them at all I am just point pointing out 35 dollars is not cheap any more no matter what track it is and I don't care if it's five dollars more or not. I'm still gonna go but just not as much and people I have already spoke to that only go a few times a year aren't going to go at all now. That being said I am sure they will do fine this year and hope they do.

nothings cheap anymore, costs going up for everyone for everything. just the sad truth. yes 35 is a lot, but so is $100 to fill up my gas tank, and $7500 for a new 450. if this was 2005 they probably would only be charging 20 bucks.

just wondering when my pay check will magically get higher to match the rising cost of everything else...hmm

nothings cheap anymore, costs going up for everyone for everything. just the sad truth. yes 35 is a lot, but so is $100 to fill up my gas tank, and $7500 for a new 450. if this was 2005 they probably would only be charging 20 bucks.

just wondering when my pay check will magically get higher to match the rising cost of everything else...hmm

get a car with a hitch. Much cheaper

"But when will it be $40" (Before Obama's term is up.)

Just don't go. Quit your job. Get on the obama plan. Don't have fun, and buy a copy of Mx vs Atv that you can play all the time in your project house with free internet.

Anyway....Don't go. Then next year they won't be there. Then you'll have to pull out $600, take friday off (-8 hours of pay) work and drive south with the boys to have a jolly good time and go back to work monday morning with bags under your eyes...

Dude.....WTF? Im not the one who does that its Georgie! And he already did!

BTW.... Spelling and Grammar are a pet peeve of mine. Nothing more quickly makes you sound ignorant than the improper use of them. I will be the first one to give you grief for that! Lol

Hew is Hur - she?

Back