BC Sweatshirt Ride

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well,the schedule on the BC site has this weekend on it.....hmmmmm, who planned that. Looks like a good sweatshirt riding weekend ahead of us. Better get th chicken noodles before you unload this weekend, Im betting they sell out by 1:00. Planning to be open 11-5 both days, check back. I will post something tomorrow after we begin work to let everyone know the track conditions.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Yes, I misread also. I broke out my sweetshirt!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 138
What's this??? Everyone that rides at BC this weekend get a free sweatshirt... sweet I'm in!!!

Sorry, we are a non union track crew...........I don't what that has to do with rhyming.....no neck braces on the track crew either......

Flow and no, rhymes. I am non union, but I would like to become a member and run your damn dozer (other places are doing it). By the way, my usual questions... Kids session? Gonna be a good day all round! Perfect riding at the cliff, then football on the big screen in the shop! O-H......I-O. B-C.....M-X!

Flow and no, rhymes. I am non union, but I would like to become a member and run your damn dozer (other places are doing it). By the way, my usual questions... Kids session? Gonna be a good day all round! Perfect riding at the cliff, then football on the big screen in the shop! O-H......I-O. B-C.....M-X!

Yes, kids session, provided we have some kids that wanna ride.

Tracks will be good in the morning. They seem like they broke up nice. A few soft spots needed tracked in. I spent roughly 6 hours on tracks today.....probably a couple more hours in the morning and they will be dialed.

Tracks will be good in the morning. They seem like they broke up nice. A few soft spots needed tracked in. I spent roughly 6 hours on tracks today.....probably a couple more hours in the morning and they will be dialed.

I talked to the tractor driver and he seemed pretty excited about it... ;)

Best dirt conditions today at bc. Had a great time. Thx.

You are welcome.

And thanks to so many that braved the bitter cold today. I just got off the dozer, hard to believe, but I think the tracks will be even better tomorrow. Vet dream prep on tap.

Ditto! The dirt was amazing & stayed that way all day!

Thanks JO for keeping up with such great track conditioning this late in the year as the #'s dwindle and the leaves fall - we look fwd to 3 more great weekends there!

Back