Off-Camber MX up for Auction

Lol....This is how rumors start! Nobody said there will be a track or that there is a Web site! There won't be a track there any more guys......for good reason.

The web site and track mentioned was Salem Motorcycle club, who bought the water truck, right? What's that web site?

I was also at the auction with dave and Lonnie, and from what I was told by someone who knows the guys that bought the land he wants it for a hay field, if that's the case I feel bad for him considering ricky stripped the topsoil off the land. but who knows I also found out the guy who bought is LOADED. sad to see such a liked track go to waste though

I think the new web site crashed, too many hits. Do you think the new owner will be able to get a Quad National or LLQ for 2014?

Briarcliff is badass that trumps the bs reasons. We have already been AMA, been down that road. We know what it takes to get it done right, that's why we were selected. Doing stuff right eventually pays off with opportunity. It may have taken 8 years, but we will take it and run. Say what you want, I made it happen directly or indirectly, or both.

Back