2004 RM 125 Project Completed

I'm askin 2,700. Shoot me a PM for all details, and any other info. I do need to get it out of the garage before i start riding it lol!

Pretty good lookin suzy and im not a fan on the yellow ones, GLWS. I always get screwed when i try to flip stuff

its tough these days thats for sure. especially at this time of the year. good time to buy though.. if you can afford to wait to spring to flip them.

good point. Put a blanket over that thing spagina.....take it to tomahawk qualifier and let some Schoolboy dad drool on it, go back to his rig and pull out the 28 hundos for it.

Or raffle it off, $20 a ticket. I'll buy one. Hahah. All proceeds go to your next restoration project. Guaranteed you'd have 1,000 Vitards buy a ticket....

I like it alot. Good work spag. Im love how the frame turned out. Im going to do the 2013 front plastic set-up on my 250, that looks bada**.

Haha it was a cr 250! And I don't know, probably shouldn't have sold it but oh well. some day I'll have the money to keep some fun project bikes but I can't do it yet

Nice project. If any of you have not done a project like this I would highly encourage you to start. I am currently on my 13th bike in the past 6 years and have done them from light rebuild to complete. Yes it can be a money pit but I must say I have never lost money on any of my projects. My advice would be, pick a bike that you have always wanted. I tend to loose the attention to detail if I am doing a bike I never really wanted in the beginning.
Below is my current baby. It is a '75 KX250. I am replacing or re-condintioning every nut and bolt. Half the fun is finding the perfect parts.
This is where I started, where I am now, and where I am going. (Except I am going with the gold rims from the late 70's. They look way cool)
bike1.jpg5-112.jpgbikepics-2608570-full.jpg

Georgie.. They've been posting a lot of new two-stroke pipes and silencers on Instagram. As well as parts for older models. image.jpg

Was considering one for my CR125 since pro circuit doesn't produce a works pipe for the 1997 model. Any reviews on Bill's through experience?

PS: that suzuki looks great!

I had a 1997 cr125 and I found best combo was stock pipe with a shorty silencer. That worked the best. And trust me I tried everything. lol

I love 2 strokes! I have never had a 4 stroke and don't really want one. Been ridding 125s since early 90s and.still to this day! Lol

I had a 1997 cr125 and I found best combo was stock pipe with a shorty silencer. That worked the best. And trust me I tried everything. lol

You tried everything alright, each time you switched your combo you swore it was the best one yet! Lmao!!!

I know but that was the best one. And ya know that that 97 cr125 was my favorite bike.

Every one was "The best one" according to you! Lol

It was your fav after we got it jetted right......you should never treat a brand new bike like that! lol

Rumor mill: This build may or may not be raffled off to benefit all the TLC Spagina put into this bike AAANNND... Privateer motocross.

Just think....some lucky college kid could buy a raffle ticket and have this bike, all while helping privateers and growing the 2 stroke community.

But that's just a rumor. As a JO would say: Cat's not out of the bag, but it's hissing.

Back