MX and accident insurance

That was a joke, I get hurt all the time on my bike. To be more clear I was knocked out bad last time I crashed my bike and my wife told the er what happened. I never had a problem with them covering me or paying me disability that I didn't even know I had. What did make me mad was the constant letters asking me where it happened and who was involved. They went straight to they trash.

Yea I got about 6 after my broken foot. Asked me whose land I did it on. Where it happened. Why it happened. Could anyone else have caused me to be involved in an avoidable accident.

The 7th letter I put it happened on public land. No other letters after.

JMS, your health insurance paid without any questions, and it should. Also your disability will pay also. I've never seen any DI policies that prohibit accident DI claims because of what caused the accident. It is the supplemental insurance policies (accident) that have disclaimers and exclusions. Those are the ones that prohibit racing. And all of them will want the details of how your accident happened.

So you can't be racing but what if your at a track for open practice ? Can you get away with just saying you were riding at a state park?

It is the supplemental insurance policies (accident) that have disclaimers and exclusions. Those are the ones that prohibit racing. And all of them will want the details of how your accident happened.

Mine have never asked once, I email of fax the bill with codes on it from the doctor and I get the check a week later.

Back