2014 LL Regionals

2014 AMA Amateur NationalMotocross Regional Championship Schedule

Northeast Regional Championship
June 21-22: Pleasure ValleyRaceway (Youth); Armagh, Pa.
June 28-29: High Point (Amateur);Mt. Morris, Pa.

Southeast Regional Championship
June 7-8: Muddy Creek Raceway (Amateur);Blountville, Tenn.
June 14-15: Lazy River (Youth);Chatsworth, Ga.

Mid-East Regional Championship
May 31-June 1: Ironman (Amateur);Crawfordsville, Ind.
June 7-8: Red Bud (Youth);Buchanan, Mich.

North Central RegionalChampionship
June 14-15: MC Motopark (Amateur);Mt. Carroll, Ill.
June 21-22: Sunset Ridge MX (Youth);Walnut, Ill.

South Central Regional Championship<o:p></o
June 14-15: Freestone MX (Youth);Wortham, Texas
June 28-29: Three Palms (Amateur);Houston, Texas

Northwest Regional Championship<o:p></o
June 7-8: Prairie City MX (Youth,Amateur); Rancho Cordova, Calif.

Southwest Regional Championship<o:p></o
May 31-June 1: Competitive Edge (Youth,Amateur); Hesperia, Calif.

We'll be debuting the 45+ class next year. Glass Joe has nowhere to hide now.

Here they are by date:

Southwest Regional Championship

May 31-June 1: Competitive Edge (Youth,Amateur); Hesperia, Calif.

Mid-East Regional Championship
May 31-June 1: Ironman (Amateur);Crawfordsville, Ind.

Southeast Regional Championship
June 7-8: Muddy Creek Raceway (Amateur);Blountville, Tenn.

Northwest Regional Championship
June 7-8: Prairie City MX (Youth,Amateur); Rancho Cordova, Calif.

North Central RegionalChampionship
June 14-15: MC Motopark (Amateur);Mt. Carroll, Ill.

Northeast Regional Championship<o:p></o>
June 28-29: High Point (Amateur);Mt. Morris, Pa.

South Central RegionalChampionship
June 28-29: Three Palms (Amateur);Houston, Texas

No overlap at all for the Ams. Good chance we'll race the same guys over and over at the regionals.

I'm turning 45 this year as well.......... and bummed that RED BUD isn't the Amatuer regional this year, but the new National track in Indiana is, so that's kind of nice. +45 and Vet B for me next year if all goes well.

Muddy creek was cool I will do that one. Pit261 smoked Tim Ferry there last year!

I'm turning 45 this year as well.......... and bummed that RED BUD isn't the Amatuer regional this year, but the new National track in Indiana is, so that's kind of nice. +45 and Vet B for me next year if all goes well.

I am not 45 till October. Another year for me.

Or millville. It would be your new fav!!

Its not even 2014 yet and me and RAMFS got a bet on the line to see who does better in +35 (I love this sport) looking at the schedule I'll be gone every weekend in june with Ella trying in the youth division

Goal: Highpoint and Ironman. If I keep my bike chained up, I think it's looking good this summer!

I agree and could possibly as the TN regional there if I had some extra cash to burn.

I'll be running The 41+ class for the first year... ;)

I would think Red Bud will have an area though. Have those come out? Did I miss them? Figures...

Nope, I found it. ...

Stay tuned for the announcement of the 2014 Area Qualifier Schedule this month. For the complete Regional Championship Schedule, please click*HERE.

I agree and could possibly as the TN regional there if I had some extra cash to burn.

I'll be running The 41+ class for the first year... ;)

I would think Red Bud will have an area though. Have those come out? Did I miss them? Figures...

Nope, I found it. ...

Stay tuned for the announcement of the 2014 Area Qualifier Schedule this month. For the complete Regional Championship Schedule, please click*HERE.

Now I feel jinxed.

Its not even 2014 yet and me and RAMFS got a bet on the line to see who does better in +35 (I love this sport) looking at the schedule I'll be gone every weekend in june with Ella trying in the youth division

2014....The Wulfpack rides again!!

Ohhhhh yeah!

Back