BC Weekend Riding

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well it looks like Saturday may be a decent day this weekend, Sunday looking iffy, but this early in the week who knows, right? I throw it out there for both days, weather pending, 11-5. All tracks open and prepped. Hopefully we can eek out one more before we have go through the dark period.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Oh and one more thing.....I am installing surveillance cameras on the pits. I have come to the conclusion that everyone that brings in Mcdonalds tends to litter. I will be watching these videos every time I have a pit area that looks like they just don't give a damn. Sooner or later, I will catch you, and you wont be happy with the outcome. They make tracks for litter bugs, and sure is not here. Put your trash in the can. Think about it like this, do you want me picking up trash or working on the tracks? Its becoming an issue, and I don't have time for it. I think its about time to weed out the riff raff.

Wow...ok, We have 2.5 - 3 '' of snow up here.
But if you say the word, I'll put in the drive.

We only had about an inch or less. Pretty heavy wet snow down here. It won't be here tomorrow if not later today. I've hung up the boots for this year. Gonna get fixed and be back hopefully by May...

Yeah, and on the trash subject. I never understood peeps that are too damn lazy to walk 50 feet at the most and put their trash in one of the many, many trash barrels that JO provides at the track. Just freaking lazy @$$es. Oh, and also, I'd suggest if you see a trash bag in the barrel that has fallen in, maybe pull it back out and set over the sides again instead of throwing trash in on top of the damn bag. Wait a second, scratch that. Just get it in the barrel. We'll work on the proper bag setting next year...

C'mon man!....

Forget about the barrels and trash cans, get rid of them and make it a new rule. If you bring it in, bring it out. Lots of tracks in FL had that rule to save $$ on trash disposal.

Just gives people more of a reason to leave the trash around. ANother track here does that and i see trash there all the time. So then they have to walk around and pick it up, seems to make more sense just to have the trash can there in the first place then...

Either way people are lazy, inconsiderate and ignorant enough that it probably wont make a difference either way!!!!

We as riders need to police it also.

If anyone notices someone with a trashy pit area, including but not limited to plastic forks, empty bowls of noodles or a pile of minute maid orangeade cans, just let me know. I have very little double with confrontation. I might even start using the dozer to clean up the trash....this would include a litterbugs vehicle and bikes

I just moved here from Florida at the beginning of the school year, this is totally not true, ive been to a ton of the tracks here and they all have bins, even some private tracks.

Personal pet peeve of mine no matter where I am or what I'm doing. Frankly if you can't clean up after yourself, you are a worthless human being and don't deserve my friendship let alone deserve to live. Seriously you can jump a 60 foot double but can't walk 30 feet to a trash can?! I hope people like that case every jump they attempt just so their nuts aren't where they are supposed to be, just like their trash.

Any chance you could work on the face of the larger tablatop on c track for my son...He's trying to clear it on his kx65...and we go out of our way to double check when leaving that nothing is left behind.... Hate dirty people.....

Any chance you could work on the face of the larger tablatop on c track for my son...He's trying to clear it on his kx65...and we go out of our way to double check when leaving that nothing is left behind.... Hate dirty people.....

I check things daily, that jump should be good to go. He just needs some more speed, perhaps more throttle and another gear? Pure speculation here.

At this point it's looking like a Saturday only ride, so don't be picky, if you guys want one last ride at the cliff, you better make plans around tomorrow. Unless the Sunday forecast changes, I plan to stay in the house.

Back