BC Weekend Riding

Since I already leave my trash around can I change the oil in my bike and just let it run on the ground too???/

I HATE when people do that one even worse than the trash.

Since I already leave my trash around can I change the oil in my bike and just let it run on the ground too???/

I HATE when people do that one even worse than the trash.

Yeah, at least dig a hole to put it in...geesh! The nerve of some... ;)

Sweet! this late in the year and we have another nice day. Makes up a little for the wet spring.
Loaded....and ready.

Open today, Saturday only. We will not be open on Sunday. 11-5, all tracks open and prepped. This is looking like quite possibly the end of a good season, thank you all!

Such a nice day, too bad the impending doom (rain) had me hopping all day to get the things ready for the door being shut. Track looked decent. Thanks everybody who came out to support us in our never ending quest to make things better! See you at the banquet or in the spring, whichever applies.

A Great time was had! Not even that cold. I ran about 3 tanks of gas through the RMZ. lovin every lap of it!

I took a few pic's....haven't even looked at em yet. Don't get too exited, my photo skills aren't too sharp.

I did see some other shooters out there that looked like they knew what they were doing.

A Great time was had! Not even that cold. I ran about 3 tanks of gas through the RMZ. lovin every lap of it!

Shut your mouth! You needs to be sensitive to those who could not make it and/or have ended their season due to injury or pending surgical repair! ;)

All good! :)

Anybody know who was taking pictures saturday?

I don't know what I'm doing either but wanted to catch a few shots of Michelle on her new Yami and the last ride at the Cliff for 2013. What a great year. Thanks for all your hard work with the track and with OMA. Can't wait to get to 2014 now.

DSC_0012.jpgDSC_0014.jpgDSC_0001.jpgDSC_0005.jpgDSC_0006.jpgDSC_0007.jpg

Hummm.......This "Michelle" (that got a new Blue too) looks awfully similar to someone that dogged me around the A/B track.

attachment.php

shoot Day181 I didnt know that was you in the toy hauler with all the #17 bikes. We were parked next to you in the black chevy with 3 ktms.

shoot Day181 I didnt know that was you in the toy hauler with all the #17 bikes. We were parked next to you in the black chevy with 3 ktms.

That's Greg's (955) hauler and the Orange 350 with the sic gold forks. You should have stopped over, they're good people. I was on strict Dr. orders to stay off the bike for 2 weeks so I was just on the pit bike.

Chuck,

you take pretty good pics, nice to see me on my old kx in some action shots really nice seeing you and Michelle at the Cliff!

I don't know what I'm doing either but wanted to catch a few shots of Michelle on her new Yami and the last ride at the Cliff for 2013. What a great year. Thanks for all your hard work with the track and with OMA. Can't wait to get to 2014 now.

View attachment 12518View attachment 12519View attachment 12520View attachment 12522View attachment 12523View attachment 12524

Back