Gatorback and Mini O's

Zman

PR Addict
Who's in? Mitchy, the family, and I will be there. This is one event that we have never hit and have heard good things. Gonna finish off the 50 career and run the 65 as well while we are there.

We will be there. We are spending the week prior at S.O.B. Actually pretty impressed with the place. Might spend most of the winter here.

We have a group coming down. The riders include Leo DeMastry, Justin Stalling, Cody Penwell, Greg Evans, Nick Story and Myself (Justin Story). We are only doing the MX portion of the week though. Spending a couple days at Monster Mountain on the way down.

That's awesome guys! Monster should be Perfect this time of year.
Keep us drooling with pics and snippets.
Let's see SOB.
Give us more on Millsaps...

We are heading down, Brandon is racing supercross and motocross . We are stopping in to check out the track in WW mx track in Jacksonville on Saturday and possibly Boswick on Sunday.

Ha, SOB baby! That place was a blast! Might go back in March for the LLQ because it was so fun.

Smith even has new tires on his truck for this year.

Who's in? Mitchy, the family, and I will be there. This is one event that we have never hit and have heard good things. Gonna finish off the 50 career and run the 65 as well while we are there.

My favorite event. So much fun. We used to hit it every year from about 1997-2005.

Ha, SOB baby! That place was a blast! Might go back in March for the LLQ because it was so fun.

Smith even has new tires on his truck for this year.

And a toy hauler!

The kids still ask about Mrs Vet261 ....jab jab .... she made quite an impression on them!

In a holding pattern due to rain today. Yesterday Mitchy did what he needed to do to get directly into the SX mains in his first 2 classes, 50cc 7-8 and 65cc 7-9. One more class to go once racing resumes, 50cc 4-8. Riders are fast fast fast! Like Loretta's it takes good old fashion luck, a good start, and staying up!

Racertv broadcast live on Livestream. You can dload the app for your iPhone. Not sure if you can watch the races like you could Loretta's, but I do think that is possible...

MORGANTOWN, W. Va. – RacerTV.com is pleased to announce its broadcast schedule to include 20 hours of live racing coverage from the 42nd Annual Thor Winter Olympics, presented by Pro Circuit. Taking place at Gatorback Cycle Park in Gainesville Fla. during the week of Thanksgiving, live race coverage will be broadcast on RacerTV.com from Tuesday, November 26 – Saturday, November 30.

RacerTV.com broadcast schedule is as follows:

Tuesday 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. SX Mains
Wednesday 8 a.m. - 11 a.m. SX Mains
Thursday 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. MX Moto 1
Friday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. MX Moto 1
Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. MX Moto 2

So, great day.. Here Mitchy's good friend and fellow BPC rider, Gavin Towers, shows a large crowd how to barefoot water ski!!! Kid is amazing on an off a bike for a 9 year old. Was a great day off the bikes.. Kids had all kinds of mud games going on..this being one!!

Racertv broadcast live on Livestream. You can dload the app for your iPhone. Not sure if you can watch the races like you could Loretta's, but I do think that is possible...

hold on, app? like I sit at work, and watch all the races on my phone? I got an adroid, but I will have an iphone by LL if this is true.

Leblanc is fast. In the 7-8 50 class. He really hammered it to. RD 199.

Dont need an app. Www.racertv.com press play. I streamed to my tv.
jet Reynolds. Omg. What an effort. From 10tg to almost winning at the last turn. That kid is faaaaaaaassst.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 168
Back