Gatorback and Mini O's

Mitchell Harrison wins School boy 2
@mitchellh29 #flyfamily #flyracingfamily
Brock Papi with another solid ride for 2nd in Mini sr. 12-15
@brockzilla144 #flyfamily #flyracingfamily
Brock Papi leads the way in 85 12-13 @brockzilla144 #flyfamily #flyracingfamily
Like Renzland with a solid 3rd in 450 A. @lukerenzland43 @hortonracingteam #flyfamily #flyracingfamily
Daxton celebrates with sister Anniston @daxtonbennick #flyfamily #flyracingfamily
I got this stuff off my facebook

Watching this live on RacerTV has pretty much done in my work day.....I'm sure my "work" day will be similar on Friday as well!

Lookin good on tv Mitchy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 117
Man, just got in the RV.., what a crazy day.. Started at 6:00a and ended at 6:30p.

Started with the open 50 class heat and 2 falls in the moto.., rained all night.., mud mud mud. Forced him to the LCQ!!

So before his 50 open LCQ he had his 7-8 50 class main. Not a great started but ended up 18th of over 50 that had signed up...

Then the 65 class and he dumped the clutch almost shutting the engine off and turning corner one in last!! Tough class but made the main of over 50 riders.

Then the LCQ in the 50 open and he won it!!! Someone said got some TV coverage.. Send me a link.. After being off the bike 7 weeks and being back for 2, I finally saw the fire!

Then the 50cc open main.. Great jump.. Top 6 to corner one and got smacked by another rider losing the front end.. Dead last.. Way back in 32nd and worked back to 18th... He was angry at race end. I told him he did awesome.. Coming from way back with 32 fast fast kids!

All in all signed up for 3 classes in SX and he made the main event in each.

Man, I'm shot.. Working and washing bikes all day... Next...MX practice first thing in the morning.. He is first on his 50cc.

Zman go to RacerTV.com and hit play on the video and it will reply the racing from today. Fast forward to minute 233:00 and that shows Mitchy winning the Semi.

MX started... Mitchy 's 7-8 50 class was going good as he was in 9th, then went down in a rutted corner, but salvage at 16th and avoided the LCQ.

His 65 heat race was fast.. Got his backside handed to him... Lots to do to scrub lap times in the LCQ..

His 4-8 open 50 class before the 65 LCQ in the morning!

Really fast fast 65 riders from 7-11 for this national...the sand is playing havoc with his head also!!!! Needs more sand sessions!

Yes that was awesome.. Fast kids in his heat race.. 4th was a surprise.. Jett Renyolds, Rider DiFrancisco and Matthew LeBlanc.. Now a 65 LCQ .. Lots of work to do with a 65!!

Well..finished up his last national on a 50cc in 14th place. There were over 80 riders that signed up in that class! Good set of motos with a 4th in the heat and 14th in the main!

Awesome! Almost time for an 85cc! So...the real question is....when it's time for an 85 will it be orange or blue?

Ha!! Can't fit on one yet!...65's for now .. Color will be a big decision. He likes orange but I like the cost of blue!!

Few pics from the week, but 1 will be a memory for sure...somehow...but don't know how, Mitchy was in front of Ryder D, #199. Must have been at a start, cuz there was no holding this guy back on a 50cc and he was going good on his Pro-Circuit built KX65. Like Georgie has a pic of him out front of Alessi when he was on 50's..here is Mitchy's out front of, IMO, a future star MX rider, Ryder Difrancisco.

DSC_0241.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0240.jpg
    DSC_0240.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_0246.jpg
    DSC_0246.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC_0251.jpg
    DSC_0251.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC_0258.jpg
    DSC_0258.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC_0348.jpg
    DSC_0348.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 111
I spent a good part of Friday watching the Mini O’s. Mitchy got some TV time and rode strong in a very tough field.
Greg Pamart, Honda 907’s bud was ripping down there in the Vet Classes and did really well in a bunch of SX and MX classes. He keeps Grewe honest…

I could not find Z boy. what day and time? Vet261 posted 233. something but what day? 51cc 4 to 8?

Great job Z Boy and Z man! and family. It is a commitment at the family level for sure.

I could not find Z boy. what day and time? Vet261 posted 233. something but what day? 51cc 4 to 8?

Great job Z Boy and Z man! and family. It is a commitment at the family level for sure.

Thanks guys... Has been a fun 50 career and ended on a positive. Not only making 5 of 6 mains there, but winning a LCQ in SX, which was on RacerTV, and also a 4th in his MX heat, which was also live on RacerTV.

Double D.. The SX LCQ is at about the 18:45 or end of the Tuesday archive. I am not sure if the one Sharc saw is on there or not.

18th in both 50cc SX classes of 50+ riders and 14th of 80+ in one 50Cc MX class and 23rd in the other 50cc class in over 70+. No doubt the competition was that of Loretta's plus others from South America.

I won an LCQ down at mini o's once too in 51cc 7-8. Better be careful, you're raising a Forum pirate. But with any luck he'll be an Alessi....minus the bad wrap.

Back