Columbus AX this Saturday

Zman

PR Addict
Who's in? Not sure on our end, but unless I missed a thread, wasn't sure if this was out there already. If it was...my bad...you can bash me on a reply...lol!

536x689xScreen,P20Shot,P202013-11-01,P20at,P2011_19_07,P20AM_png_pagespeed_ic_y-d6V9nA82.jpg865x1090xScreen,P20Shot,P202013-11-01,P20at,P2011_21_27,P20AM_png_pagespeed_ic_msr8Jg5IYN.jpg

Does anybody know if the 250B/250C class is separate? I know damn well I'm not racing against B riders scrubbing that big ole double while im rolling it using the backside of the launch as a landing and the actual landing as a tabletop!!! Jumps aren't exactly my strong suit!!

Didn't even know about it. Where do they promote this stuff at or is it just word of mouth in 2013?

Didn't even know about it. Where do they promote this stuff at or is it just word of mouth in 2013?

Not sure, but I remember it from last year.. Just had other plans so I looked it up to see if running again...seems like it does not get promoted very well.

They promote it in the AMS website which most people who race their fair series already know about. www.americanmx.com It's one of the VERY few things that doesn't happen in NE Ohio. Yes believe it or not there is racing in other parts of the state.

So they promote it to the people that already know about it. Ok I got it now. Sounds like a solid business model.

Everyone know the Columbus Arenacross, promoted by Drew Wolfe or AMS is always the first weekend in December. Its only been happening that way for about 30 years now.

As for Jimbo........if jumping is not your strong suit, and your racing arenacross......I suggest you spectate. That's a good way to get landed on racing indoors. Some people just should not race arenacross.......no disrespect...but if I were going in 40+ and your rolling everything in the way, it would just piss me off.

Yes there are races all over the Midwest. We strongly encourage these promoters to take 3 minutes and post their events on here. It's free. It's effective. This thread has already received 384 views by chance. There are 3,000 potential customers like Zman on here, but there are also 20,000 potential customers not signed up including our biggest lurker -> Google.

There never seems to be shortage of entries at this event. Maybe they are worried about getting too many entries?

Does anybody know if the 250B/250C class is separate? I know damn well I'm not racing against B riders scrubbing that big ole double while im rolling it using the backside of the launch as a landing and the actual landing as a tabletop!!! Jumps aren't exactly my strong suit!!

If I recall "C" class is not allowed to jump the Catapult.

Hold your line, don't look over your shoulder.

Back