Bikes stolen 12-27-13 AM

We are still looking for these two stolen bikes. Jim found 2 of the 4 stolen by his own detective work and a large network of friends. He has checked out a ton of leads. He thought they had them located in Lorain, detectives checked the houses they were reported to be in but no luck. We want as many people to see the pictures as possible so maybe he can still get his bikes back. They have been reported to be in the Lorain area. The bikes are so unique that we think someone will see them. Thanks for any help. Here is a link, http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/4261985540.html

The problem is they are either blown up/destroyed in a shed somewhere. Or in the woods abandoned...or in a pond. I still haven't seen my bike or any parts from May of last year. And I have an entire powerpoint of evidence where prosecutor told me it's not enough.

We realize that getting them back at all or not trashed is very slim. But on the other hand, we have a feeling they are close and stored in some garage locally. Too cold to ride right now but that is how he found the other two. A friend saw them riding at night in their yard and made a call. It was one in a million chances but he got two back. Not trying to beat a dead horse but we feel we are close. Yes they can be replaced but it's the thought of being violated and able to do something about it as well.

Oh no I understand, I hope you get the bastards. But these thieves are smarter than ever. They get spooked and ditch the evidence. And then they prance around town care-free because they got away with it!

I'm very surprised that I'm bringing this up, But Jimmie B. got another one of his bikes back after a year. He has been relentless looking for his bikes. He has been checking Craigslist since the theft. He found one this past week for sale. It took some smart maneuvering to get the guy to show. But they got him to bring the bike out and meet them. I won't give all the details but the cops came, made an arrest, got his bike back. So congratulations to him. Way to go,for not giving up and getting another low life arrested. Maybe the search warrant will turn up more stolen stuff.

They stole them on put them on craiglist that fast.....damn it! Hope you get the other bikes back..atc 70's are so fun!

I wish I had luck finding mine. Mine isn't for sale it's in the Cleveland steal trade. It was so beat when I saw that kid riding it I doubt it's running now

Back