Johns Hopkins study

I don't think I have ever felt true fear riding anything. I hope to god that I never do

You sir, have never ridden an open class superbike down through the kink towards
Canada Corner at Elkhart Lake. I have, it was the first time I felt 'true fear' riding.
I've been getting slower ever since.

You sir, have never ridden an open class superbike down through the kink towards
Canada Corner at Elkhart Lake. I have, it was the first time I felt 'true fear' riding.
I've been getting slower ever since.

You are correct, I will be sure to decline all invitations to do so.

Sorry man, call me a pussy, but quads scare the hell out of me. Once i hit everything at the cliff on that honda, I decided I was too comfy on it and had to get rid of it.. 4th wide on the finish line table.. if she locked up, id be dead. my bike, ill throw it away.

Sorry man, call me a pussy, but quads scare the hell out of me. Once i hit everything at the cliff on that honda, I decided I was too comfy on it and had to get rid of it.. 4th wide on the finish line table.. if she locked up, id be dead. my bike, ill throw it away.

I remember telling you how crazy you were. The safest part of your weekend was on my yz 250 with faded brakes (still don't know how you faded them out. I've never had that happen )

Back