Legal recreational cannabis

Legalize it, Tax the crap out of it. Less people in the justice system that we are currently paying for. A lot of the current users don't pay any other taxes since they are high and cant hold a job so this may be the only way we get tax money out of them.
Besides, I just bought several hundred shares in Frito Lay. Me gonna be rich 'mon.

Legalize it, Tax the crap out of it. Less people in the justice system that we are currently paying for. A lot of the current users don't pay any other taxes since they are high and cant hold a job so this may be the only way we get tax money out of them.
Besides, I just bought several hundred shares in Frito Lay. Me gonna be rich 'mon.
This is the politicians new credit card. In 5 years they'll still be asking for money on the levy ballots. I feel like the tax revenue will only contribute to politicians spending more.

Touchy subject. Nobody campaigned for this until they saw how much cash rolled in from it.

I am for the legalization of marijuana. I don't partake and haven't for probably 20 years but did in my youth. It's just not my thing. However, why would a plant that grows naturally in the woods be against the law but a manufactured substance light alcohol is legal, oh that's right because the government can regulate and tax alcohol. Yes, I drink but agree that alcohol and prescription pills destroy more people and families than pot ever has, imo. I know a number of people that only smoke pot and they seem to function very well. I have always said that pot should have always been legalized before alcohol. Oh and all the prescription pills that the pharmaceutical companies push is absolutely crazy, but there's big money in it, there's a pill for everything.

Also, you actually think that our government and some law enforcement hasn't had their hand in the sale of drugs on our streets, really.

However, I'm not in the mood to type tonight but one of my biggest problems with our government and our laws, is why can a person join the military and risk their life and health but they can't drink legally until their 21... Now that's CRAP!!!!!!

However, I'm not in the mood to type tonight but one of my biggest problems with our government and our laws, is why can a person join the military and risk their life and health but they can't drink legally until their 21... Now that's CRAP!!!!!!

drinking/enlistment/etc ages arent changing anytime soon..

i just hope Ohio voters are paying attention but most of the people i talk to don't care what the bill consists of; they either want it legalized or they don't.

Most of the voters I don't think are educated enough to comprehend the language.

The language is tricky.
Then explain what you know GeorgiePorgie you seem up to date. I get there's only 10 growers and their all backed by responsible Ohio and will make a boat load of money but there's still provisions to grow your own right? Hell I can think of less than 10 car makers or major gas suppliers and people don't mind that plus they can amend that down the road... What's the tricky part you mention so I can have all the facts

Moderation. Legalize it.
You know what kills more people than pot and booz?
McDonalds, cuz people have n will power.

Back