Legal recreational cannabis

AND you beenridin, you need to get back to work!! Lazey bones! ha ha

Text me the info where you got the trailer. I need to get it on order.

Smoke a whole bag of weed and see what happens.

Take a whole bottle of aspirin and that's last bottle of aspirin you'll ever take! And it's legal!!!!

I think that's what Kat Williams said....or something close.

So its no worse than alcohol.....wow insight. I don't think many people will argue that. Funny how supporters want to keep saying that.

Do we really need another legal substance like alcohol to abuse? Lmfao is right.

So its no worse than alcohol.....wow insight. I don't think many people will argue that. Funny how supporters want to keep saying that.

Do we really need another legal substance like alcohol to abuse? Lmfao is right.

I don't see you fighting for banning alcohol

I don't see you fighting for banning alcohol

Im good with banning that too. They tried it once wont happen again. Senseless abuse to, hurting of and killing of innocent people for the sole purpose of getting high. I dont get it. You dont need a drug to be happy and have fun. Or at least if you are mentally healthy you dont.

The problem is too many people abuse it and make it bad for all of those who can handle it responsibly. Im am no liberal by any stretch of the imagination and you liberals who say it should be legal arent being liberal in the protection of the innocent. Funny the arguments both sides come up with and the propaganda they spew.....

There must be some serious rights congress is trying to take away from us. Any midnight congress sessions lately? Meanwhile, all this Cannabis jazz is taking away the spotlight from the real issues they want to pass.......

If pot is legal at least it won't destroy someone's life who legitimately made a decision to smoke it just one time. Wonder how many decent kids/young adults/adults smoked pot once and got nailed, and then their lives were ruined by the justice system.....

Im good with banning that too. They tried it once wont happen again. Senseless abuse to, hurting of and killing of innocent people for the sole purpose of getting high. I dont get it. You dont need a drug to be happy and have fun. Or at least if you are mentally healthy you dont.

The problem is too many people abuse it and make it bad for all of those who can handle it responsibly. Im am no liberal by any stretch of the imagination and you liberals who say it should be legal arent being liberal in the protection of the innocent. Funny the arguments both sides come up with and the propaganda they spew.....

So they should ban prescription pills as well? Anything that someone can abuse should be banned? First beer, then pills, then pop, then any fatty foods. We need laws to save us from killing ourselves. Please help Obama.

Im good with banning that too. They tried it once wont happen again. Senseless abuse to, hurting of and killing of innocent people for the sole purpose of getting high. I dont get it.

Do you have any idea how hypocritical you sound?
On an MX board making statements how you should be able to make decisions for someone else.

The Philly Wheelie Boys get on Dirt Bikes, abuse the law, endanger themselves and other "innocents" ......
There are folks on this board who's lives have been altered permanently by Dirt Bikes...Think paralysis and death.
Your own recklessness on a Dirt Bike strains the health care system.

To stay consistent with your view on governing, DirtBikes need to be outlawed too. You-know because "the problem is..... too many people abuse them"

You dont need a drug to be happy and have fun. Or at least if you are mentally healthy you don't.
Don't need a DirtBike either...

Im guessing that 75% of the people that are against cannibis, have never used it, so they have no real idea of the effects. All they know is its proposed as a drug, so they instantly think its bad.

On an MX board making statements how you should be able to make decisions for someone else.

The Philly Wheelie Boys get on Dirt Bikes, abuse the law, endanger themselves and other "innocents" ......
There are folks on this board who's lives have been altered permanently by Dirt Bikes...Think paralysis and death.

To stay consistent with your view on governing, DirtBikes need to be outlawed too. You-know because "the problem is..... too many people abuse them"

What I cant fathom is the amount of time it took for you to chime in!!! Lol

I have not one time said I need to make decisions for anyone. However using that logic is saying we dont need a judicial system! Seriously, who has the right to say you cant go kill your neighbor because he pissed you off?

And the Philly Wheelie boys would get arrested for their antics if caught having their fun on public streets so how is that analogy helping your argument?

And it is tragic about the deaths and paralysis of riders but those riders took that risk upon themselves and werent the innocent victim of some one just out to get a high for the hell of it. We all take that risk on and while still a tragedy we couldnt blame another person for it unless it was out of negligence of some sort and not just a riding incident.

My recklessness and injuries havent strained any part of the health care system because I work for a living and pay for my own health insurance......no one is paying for my way.

My view on governing has little to do with abuse. And you misquoted me. "The problem is too many people abuse it and make it bad for all of those who can handle it responsibly." Huge difference. Obviously my statement says that there are responsible people using. My view on mind altering substances that cause harm to innocent victims is no different than 48 states and the federal governments. You arent going to find a reliable study that shows the truth about this topic. They are all objective, at least any I could find.

And the HUGE difference between our passion for riding dirt bikes and pot ???

Mind altering substance.......dirt bikes are not.
Im sure there are far far fewer innocent victims of dirt bikes than pot.
I can be certain that no one was killed in an attempt to transport my dirt bike from Japan to the USA
I know the DEA isnt after the importers of my bike
I know by purchasing my dirt bike Im not funding terrorists nor drug dealers selling to kids

It's Like, I don't care about nothin man,
roll another blunt, Yea (ohh ohh ohh),

La da da da da da La, Da Daaa,
La da da da, La da da da, La da da daaa

I was gonna clean my room until I got high
I was gonna get up and find the broom but then I got high
my room is still messed up and I know why (why man?) yea heyy,
- cause I got high
[repeat 3X]

(La da da da da da da da da)

I was gonna go to class before I got high
I coulda cheated and I coulda passed but I got high
I am taking it next semester and I know why, (why man?) yea heyy,
- cause I got high [repeat 3X]

I was gonna go to work but then I got high
I just got a new promotion but I got high
now I'm selling dope and I know why (why man?) yea heayy,

I was gonna go to court before I got high
I was gonna pay my child support but then I got high
they took my whole paycheck and I know why (why man?) yea heayy,

I wasn't gonna run from the cops but I was high
I was gonna pull right over and stop but I was high
Now I am a paraplegic and i know why (why man?) yea heayy,
- because I got high [repeat 3X]

I was gonna pay my car note until I got high
I wasn't gonna gamble on the boat but then I got high
now the tow truck is pulling away and I know why (why man?) yea heyy,
- because I got high [repeat 3X]

I was gonna make love to you but then I got high
I was gonna eat yo pussy too but then I got high
now I'm jacking off and I know why, yea heyy,

I messed up my entire life because I got high
I lost my kids and wife because I got high
now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk and I know why (why man?) yea heyy,

I'm gonna stop singing this song because I'm high
I'm singing this whole thing wrong because I'm high
and if I dont sell one copy I know why (why man?) yea heyy,
- cause I'm high [repeat 3X]

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/thifYDl07IE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What I cant fathom is the amount of time it took for you to chime in!!! Lol

I haven't expressed any type of chime.

Just pointing out that what we do, (the folks here on Pitracer) and what we do it with (DirtBikes), is viewed by MOST of society as Very-Risky behavior.
Couple that with land abuse and some neighbor disturbance and you have a whole list of reasons why people may think they should have the right to make decisions on our behalf.
It's a very slippery slope.
I would think that Moto folks in particular would have a grasp on how slippery it is.

When you made the statement that you'd be for banning (insert anything) is when I felt the need to call you out.

Back