Legal recreational cannabis

12 pages!!! I didn't see this coming.. Personally I prefer not to wear a neck brace while talking about the Oma track selection for 2014 and that they joined in with the AMA... Lol..

Personally, I think that if it were legal tomorrow, the only difference you would see is law enforcement dollars better spent, and fewer urban streetcorner shootouts over illegal blackmarket sales, and fewer incidents of pot laced with other dangerous chemicals.

Just got off the phone with an old college room mate who moved to Colorado two years ago.......first day legalization: Over 1 million in revenue. They're running out of pot from the stores, and they're buying again from.....guess who 'not the state dealer.'

He doesn't smoke pot. Nor do I. But this legalization will finally shed light on how much DEMAND society truly had. If they did 1 million on day one, is it safe to say that in all of colorado they probably were doing 1 million in illegal sales daily for god knows how many years? I don't know, but just as many people like to smoke pot that like to drink beer it looks like to me!

Just got off the phone with an old college room mate who moved to Colorado two years ago.......first day legalization: Over 1 million in revenue. They're running out of pot from the stores, and they're buying again from.....guess who 'not the state dealer.'

He doesn't smoke pot. Nor do I. But this legalization will finally shed light on how much DEMAND society truly had. If they did 1 million on day one, is it safe to say that in all of colorado they probably were doing 1 million in illegal sales daily for god knows how many years? I don't know, but just as many people like to smoke pot that like to drink beer it looks like to me!

And the rate kept going.. 5 million in 5 days

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/212...a-in-5-days-has-nowhere-to-deposit-the-money/

134419052_crop_650x440.jpg
109319747_display_image.jpg
RossRebagliati_display_image.jpg
133193379_display_image.jpg
142721029_display_image.jpg
diaz.jpg
hunt.jpg
walton.jpg
williams.jpg
schwarzenegger.jpg

WE NEED FULL LEGALIZATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres not enough room on this site for all the professional athletes who use POT

images
Legalize Stop the wasted war on drugs. Cannabis for healthy lives

After every supercross it was time to smoke dope! Nothing's changed since he retired either.....Still gotta smoke dope with the monster girls after the broadcast? WOOO.

Ohio direction card pays for crab legs.........people on welfare eat better than I do!

Its going to be tricky to play it just right. But after someone mentioned that on here before I looked at a few. One company, went up 182% from Dec 31 - Jan 6th. Then again, its now back to where it started.

alcohol and tobacco kills thousands every year, prescription pills kill one person every 20 minutes in the United States every day. Marijuana kills zero.

I remember going to outdoor nationals about 10 years ago and seeing snuff company's with freebees. I thought that was wrong for a sport that is so physically demanding. Many professional athletes believe in cannabis for healthy live styles. I would bet my bike that are 5 time gold medalist swam many laps under the influence of cannabis. This is just my view and I don't expect everyone to agree. I have a jar of cannabis next to my coffee its part of my everyday life.

Live to ride

President Obama states pot is: "no more dangerous than alcohol."

And I agree with that statement.

Sorry I missed this thread, I'm not reading all 14 pages of it, but I believe our work places and insurance will still be able to test us, and fire/drop us at will.

And I agree with that statement.

Sorry I missed this thread, I'm not reading all 14 pages of it, but I believe our work places and insurance will still be able to test us, and fire/drop us at will.

Everyone that keeps saying it is no worse than alcohol is correct! And look at all the damage alcohol does. To claim weed hasnt caused a single death is a statement showing how the supporters are no worse than the people opposing its legalization.

Ron you are right, testing positive gives the right to employers to terminate employees.

Every accident requiring a doctor employees can be tested at that time for drug and alcohol content. A positive on anything other than a prescribed drug from a doctor nullifies workers comp and can lead to termination by the employer. I dont think that will ever change. Nobody has ever tried to dispute that law. It just goes to prove that being impaired is just that.....impaired and not able to function as well as unimpaired.

YOU GOT TO HOLD DE SMOKE MON!

Dont worry, be happy!

Dave, You really need to start smoking pot.
If anyone needs it, you are it.
Maybe you could be calm, and actually ride.

Blaaahhahaaa

Back