OMA Banquet tomorrow; times etc...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Saturday January 4th, 2014
The Tangier 532 W Market St
Akron, Ohio 44303

I threw away my info sheet. What time does this start?

And what is the phone number to the holiday inn?
I got a room, but I need to call and check, and there are 3 holiday inns near Akron.\

Hope to see everyone there.

Saturday January 4th, 2014
The Tangier 532 W Market St
Akron, Ohio 44303

I threw away my info sheet. What time does this start?

And what is the phone number to the holiday inn?
I got a room, but I need to call and check, and there are 3 holiday inns near Akron.\

Hope to see everyone there.

Dimbulb

From the Banquet tab on the OMA site

Click here

What are you guys having a party or something? Is it some club member only thing?

Chris it is our 1st ever OMA banquet, we sold out. You had to be member or know one to get tickets. New memberships for 2014 start back up March 1st.

Chris it is our 1st ever OMA banquet, we sold out. You had to be member or know one to get tickets. New memberships for 2014 start back up March 1st.
haha, Ya I got my invite. I'm sure everyone has heard of this banquet. I was just messing with you. We just can't make it this year. Sounds like it is going to be a good time for sure.

Thank you to all OMA staff and members for a good time. I was amazed at how well organized everything was. Tons of give aways, good food and drink, good people. Great event!

Thank you to all OMA staff and members for a good time. I was amazed at how well organized everything was. Tons of give aways, good food and drink, good people. Great event!
I would like to second that! Had a great time and I have been to many banquets over the years and what a great job by everyone! Thanks!

All the photos that I've seen on facebook, looks like the OMA did that thing up right. Looked very professional!! Nice job.

Was there any discussion on 2014 schedule or classes?

Yes, that it isn't ready to release yet...close, but no cigar. Mention of a Sunday and Saturday night series and that the Battle Series will be pretty much similar to 2013. More to come is a near and upcoming issue of "As the OMA Turns..." :)

I would like to second that! Had a great time and I have been to many banquets over the years and what a great job by everyone! Thanks!

Was a good banquet. I need to compete more in 2014 and get me some of those nifty paper wieghts they were giving away... ;)

also spoke of BOO Series being AMA sanctioned and an "official" Ohio State MX Championship... contingencies and all!

Back