OMA Banquet Wrap Up

Doesn't the Hyatt have something tied to the Ohio center downtown. Where the BMX Christmas National was always held in the 80s. Plus it is tied to the convention center. There are HUGE rooms there in Columbus.

Doesn't the Hyatt have something tied to the Ohio center downtown. Where the BMX Christmas National was always held in the 80s. Plus it is tied to the convention center. There are HUGE rooms there in Columbus.

The Columbus Convention Center is tied in with the Hyatt. CCC is expensive too. We will entertain recommendations, I already have a short list for the Easton area, I will be pricing over the next couple weeks for the 2014 banquet. However, that being said, we are looking for a place that is near or attached to a hotel, can comfortably hold 1000 attendees (banquet hall), which means they need to claim 1200, and can still deliver a good meal for a reasonable price. I think the Tangier did have good food for a reasonable price. We want to stick with that $25 range.

So everyone feel free to shop around for us, if you like. If you find something centrally located and can meet the criteria listed above, we will check on it and maybe book it.

*Supercross at the banquet hall not necessary, the designated hotel will need it though.

Build an enormous pole building, write it off on your taxes since your technically a buisness owner... Now you got your own banquet hall, and an indoor track when not serving as a banquet hall!! :):)

Im sure people wont mind a little dirt in the potato salad...

Looks like a killer banquet to end a great first year.
I must say.....the OMA has delivered.
A big thanks to everyone involved!

No, Im just good at pointing out issues with other people after the fact...:eek:

Well, maybe it will help everyone for next year.
Some of the little kids did wear jerseys and or were dressed very nice... Moms dressed them and did a good job.

For the rest of you. Any time you are going to a race or an event such as an award party, trade show, Arenacross, Supercross what have you.. Wear a nice shirt with a sponsor logo on it. NOT a sweatshirt or T-shirt.. More like a mechanics shirt. Never know when your going to meet someone or have a great photo op.

Had mine on!!

I was in full representation of my main sponsor. I had a limited edition carhart kames flannel on. By the end of the night it turned into a kames/briarcliff flannel..

OMA Banquet = Awesomeness!

Felt like a race with the hustle and bustle...loved it! Loved what JO said about the OMA tracks! Folks seemed satisfied!

No, Im just good at pointing out issues with other people after the fact...:eek:

Well, maybe it will help everyone for next year.
Some of the little kids did wear jerseys and or were dressed very nice... Moms dressed them and did a good job.

For the rest of you. Any time you are going to a race or an event such as an award party, trade show, Arenacross, Supercross what have you.. Wear a nice shirt with a sponsor logo on it. NOT a sweatshirt or T-shirt.. More like a mechanics shirt. Never know when your going to meet someone or have a great photo op.

Like this? http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=250&attachmentid=13469

Hey that GeorgiePorgie is a stand-up guy for his sponsors after-all! It's great to have him on your side behind the mic when he announces local races....

See you kids friday night at summit.

BTW everyone, Without North Ridge YAM-SUZ, Epik Graphics and our very own Pitracer, that photobooth wouldn't have happened. Please support those that support our sport. We have Suzuki contingency for the Battle series this season. Once the details are out be sure to visit our sponsors for a new ride.

Back