Briarcliff rumor

Not true. We didn't win the Texas lottery, nor did we lease the land top an oil company. I thought I would kill three birds with one pellet.

A Rupert 'Pellet'?

I also heard a rumor. One bowl of Mom's noodles are free at the first open practice......(crosses fingers, wishful thinking)

depositphotos_20869081-Crossing-fingers-emoticon.jpg

Might be best to let the grass grow for awhile. You know that gravel infested, cow path could use some new mother nature's top soil!

Might be best to let the grass grow for awhile. You know that gravel infested, cow path could use some new mother nature's top soil!

And that grass should be legalized! Lmao! Think of the BC economic increase of that possibility! It appears from recent nonmoto section posts that you ride faster that way!

Passing people while on that grass is the in thing to do.....even better than green cv4 radiator hoses....

I heard another one yesterday that I have heard about 10 times now, so it must be dispelled too. We are not removing the C track. We will whip together a new layout, but we will still have it for normal practice weekends.

I heard another one yesterday that I have heard about 10 times now, so it must be dispelled too. We are not removing the C track. We will whip together a new layout, but we will still have it for normal practice weekends.

You guys need to stop talking about this stuff....I just realized that this why this thread was started...........

I heard you were going to rename it vet-sport on days that John259 is there and let him only ride it and not the big track.

I cant wait to run Vet sport and be sporting my #259 in my new Seven Gear. It will be awesome. I am hoping Bubba comes out with some new Pink Seven Gear.

I cant wait to run Vet sport and be sporting my #259 in my new Seven Gear. It will be awesome. I am hoping Bubba comes out with some new Pink Seven Gear.

Even stewart does not have enough pride to sport this pink tu-tu style gear that you repeatedly e-mail him about producing exclusively for your own personal use.......it puts the lotion on it's skiiiinnn!

Fresh from the rumor mill.....BC expanded its parking above the starting line about 200' into the woods........might be true. Drainage imrovements as well.

But probably not true...........the cheap guy that owns BC would never make any investment in improving his facility.

Back