Briarcliff rumor

But probably not true...........the cheap guy that owns BC would never make any investment in improving his facility.

I also heard that cheap bastard is planning to drill a well and double his equipment. Adding a viewing deck around the new announcers tower, and getting 5 sets of bleachers. And that's the short list.

I heard that ATV National was going to pay him a million dollar return!

Ha ha ha....yeah.....right. I would bet the farm that the area q will earn the most greenbacks for 2014. Because it is a true 2 day race. Regardless I'm not quitting the day job. Too much left to do at BC to improve the place.

On a serious note, I hope all goes well, and you make a boat load of money. As a promoter that's what it is about. And I am sure knowing you, you will re-invest some of that back into BC and the OMA.

You 2 need a room already ...... geez

Come on Hershey.......You have to stay on the promoters good side. I am just waiting for the right time to ask him for reserved parking spots at BC for any Pitracer Founding Fathers.

Come on Hershey.......You have to stay on the promoters good side. I am just waiting for the right time to ask him for reserved parking spots at BC for any Pitracer Founding Fathers.

HAHAHA!!! Now that may be the funniest thing I have ever heard here.

On a serious note, I hope all goes well, and you make a boat load of money. As a promoter that's what it is about. And I am sure knowing you, you will re-invest some of that back into BC and the OMA.

I think you are catching on....next you'll want a (insert your age)+ Vet (Sport?) class. =)

How about a class for under 200lb, Yamaha only riders that are 44+......That pays $50 gas cards to the top 5.

Back