Phoenix SX

John250

PR Founding Father
OK......who are your picks for tomorrow night?

I am going with:
RV (he will rebound for the win)
KR (another strong run from the rookie)
RD (steady and consistent)

Others in the top five, probably Bambm, Tomac, and possibly Bubba. Reed just outside the top 5 this week.

1 - rv2
2 - js7 ( I think I just typed that...)
3 - rd5
4 - cr22
5 - jb ( if he ditches the gay ass disco gear )

Look at all our picks. We are not really giving RD5 any credit. But he is in the mix each week.
Points leader now. Needs to start getting aggressive and pass.

Look at all our picks. We are not really giving RD5 any credit. But he is in the mix each week.
Points leader now. Needs to start getting aggressive and pass.

He is Sooooo boring to watch though. It's working obviously.

Brayton! Wow didn't even think about him.

2 things I took from the broadcast last night.

1. Ralph needs the boot. Even RD got frustrated with his stupid comments. Did anyone else catch that?

2. Did anyone notice the dramatic music they played during the green arrows lap around the track map? That was funny $hit!

Another great race ! JS7 coming from way back to pass barcia. Brayton riding awesome. RV dominance didn't look so brutal. And Anderson with another great last lap pass on Seely !

My bad RD is 2nd in points. -1

brayton was impressive. Very solid smooth ride at a high level competition.

I feel so bad for Brayton! If he was riding another brand, he would have won. Clearly the YZF was holding him back, couldn't be aggressive in the turns.

for sure the coverage is getting worse... Fox Sucks 1 has hit new lows. I did notice the stupid ass background music.. very hokey.
The constant flashbacks while the race is still going just drives me crazy. Stop showing the holeshot 8 times. the slow mo is cool but again, not while the race is still going. but by far the worst part was the camera angles. They so badly want to do close up tight shots but you cant see crap when they do it. whenever a good battle started they would cut to that crap split screen, nothing like taking my 50" screen down to 25. Then when it did show a good race it would cut to the side of the screen that did not have the good race.
Good racing and the track was challenging. maybe a little tight but whoops made for some good passing and the rhythm section produced some good action as well.
I think we can start a new drinking game. A shot every time they use the word "FLOW" you will be hammered by the semi's

btw. if your going to use a split screen just leave one side showing Dianna Dahlgren... But take the mic from her.

if brayton would have got nasty and put rv into the tough blocks in the left hander after the whoops he could have won he had his shot and let off the gas and never got close again. these guys cant match rv's speed so they will need to get nasty to keep him behind them cause once he gets by he is gone. he did it to bam bam but let rv go

Looks like Raptor and I had the best picks, picking 1st and 3rd, but missing Brayton in 2nd, What happened to grant? Is he hurt and out for a while?

As for the new YZ.......Its a great bike, they need a top rider on it. RV next year on a Yamaha!

Bubba, on his head twice in practice. They showed the video of him going over the bars, and the bike going over the berm. Mentioned the second get off was in the whoops. Typical Bubba, he just did it in practice instead of the race. Bubba was a total non factor in the main last night. Really got almost zero airtime.

Anderson is probably in Seely's head at this point, lol. Every time Anderson is behind seely from here on out, Seely will probably tighten up, and just be waiting for it to come. You might see two KTM 250 Championships this year. What about Pro Circuit. It is like they have had a total fall from dominance in the 250 class.

Back