Phoenix SX

5 brands in the top 5... kinda cool.

John ... you can only use riders one week at a time, so you can only use Bubba every other week...

L
Bubba, on his head twice in practice. They showed the video of him going over the bars, and the bike going over the berm. Mentioned the second get off was in the whoops. Typical Bubba, he just did it in practice instead of the race. Bubba was a total non factor in the main last night. Really got almost zero airtime.

LOL.....he had a piss poor start and worked all the way to 4th in the main. Used his head, rode conservatively while still passing many peoples top 3 pick Justin Barcia. But yeah, he wasnt a factor at all even though Barcia logged a tie for the fastest practice lap!

Man, can't believe I didn't hook John250 with my fishing post. I'll have to try harder next time!

i thought they showed peick crash but then again it was albertson getting bucked in the rythym section. ronnie mac gooning around again.

@ a2 next week since past champions are gathering I'm thinking legends race !!! I know it will probably never happen but would be worth watching !

That should be on Tv.

Fo' sur' and x3

Didn't see Peick's get off. Not thinking he'll be at A2. I was fighting sleep and barely made it through the race. Damn cold medicine... Good for Brayton. Glad to see JGR up there. Not sure why, just always thought they were cool. They should ride Kawi's tho'. ;)

Well he does know that he can't win a championship like he used to. Couple of years ago I doubt james would of lined up to the gate when he was sick.

Back