new post

John250

PR Founding Father
The supercross season is underway and pitracer is slow for sure. We need a couple good post...how about why you think Bubba sucks or what kind of neck brace are you wearing and why for the 2014 season......maybe that would get some people posting again!!

The supercross season is underway and pitracer is slow for sure. We need a couple good post...how about why you think Bubba sucks or what kind of neck brace are you wearing and why for the 2014 season......maybe that would get some people posting again!!

hold onto your hat......OMA classes and rulebook release is tomorrow.....Im shutting my computer off for a month.

Rule book looks great, well needed changes. I like the fact the vet class is limited to 250cc and no doubling.

You don't think eliminating 65s and the use of all crf 150's went to far? While were at it, I think the addition of 65+ will be a huge hit.

I think the addition of 65+ will be a huge hit.

Is that a 65cc class and above, basically a run what ya brung class, or the age 65 plus? If it is a run what ya brung class, are 150f's allowed in it? One more thing... what color do the backgrounds on the number plates need to be for that class?

Oh... if it is a age class of 65 plus, can a 65cc machine race in it?

Is that a 65cc class and above, basically a run what ya brung class, or the age 65 plus? If it is a run what ya brung class, are 150f's allowed in it? One more thing... what color do the backgrounds on the number plates need to be for that class?

Its a 65, 65 class. With mauve backgrounds and antique brass numbers.

We will vary the color of the backgrounds based on age. The older you are the brighter they get, that way people can watch out for the old dudes.....and they can find their bike easier in the pits.

Love the idea of changing the 30 second card to brail.
I'm a little shaky on the idea of replacing the white flag with the French national flag but hey, you guys are innovators.

Section 72, article 317, paragraph 11 states, and I quote "Any rider found to be in possession of a Razor as a pit bike will be DQ'ed for the remained of his or her life" WTF? I don't know how your going to enforce it but man that's a great rule. These guys are playing hardball.

Wait... Visors on your helmets are now against the rules???? Man, what I dumb rule. Who came up with that and why did we not get to vote on it?

I think the rule banning any bikes with backward cynlinders has gone too far. Does Yamaha provide a reverse of the reverse cylinder kit? Athena? Someone? Oh, never mind. I ride Kawi's. Not my problem...

The best one yet.....we will be adopting the hand on the helmet starting procedure, but with a twist. We will be doing the lemans style start, but you have to run to your bike, with the hand still on the helmet, then attempt to get on it and start the machine, still with one hand on the helmet. If you make it to the first turn, we are throwing the flag for sweeden, which is the new checkers.

You got me back on board with the rules against the tracks... Section 47 is very inspiring. "All table top jumps now must come with legs", "Half of the starting gates will now fall forward", "All tracks must have at least one obstacle built in the shape of moto guzzi logo", "Concession stands now offer intermission specials of pet found running loose in the pits". "Riders from other states are illegal for all State championship races and will be detained for terrorism until all papers are verified", "Track announcers will be replaced with auctioneers to help speed up the event",

"Riders with female mechanics in bikini's get a 8 second head start"... Now that one everyone will support. How did you guys come up with all these?

"Mandatory neckbraces for all adult classes"
"An added class this year will be fastest laps without getting air"

Love all the forward thinking in the middle of winter!!!! Love the Swedish flag as the new Checkers, it will look good in photos with my Blue / Yellow bike and gear!

"Mandatory neckbraces for all adult classes"
"An added class this year will be fastest laps without getting air"

Finally a class I will sign up for! I did see that quads can now run the select 3 wheeler series, upon removal of wheel of choice. The kid can now ride more than one class. Seriously congrats on your latest clothing contingency.

Back