new post

Oh man, you just made a wish come true... 9 total classes... That's 8 too many but a huge step in the right direction.

Let's face it. Pitracer has a good user-base. It's not very accepting towards new memebers and provides zero incentive for new users to sign up and return to the site.

Im not bashing. But the forum can not be the main source of pull for this website. There needs to be articles, other incentives to return week after week. Vitalmx main page draws users in, and draws lurkers....and the forum draws the lurkers to become new users.

food for thought. So lay down some ideas on what you want to read about weekly and let's see if we can somehow help chuck out and make it happen???

We hijack all of our threads. Any topic basically turns into this ==> All we talk about here is CRA sucks (which it doesn't in my opinion), OMA is lord, briarcliff is sweet! This practice track blows, that practice track blows, Obama sucks......the list goes on. That list isn't enticing for anyone who has no idea what any of that is.....

Let's face it. Pitracer has a good user-base. It's not very accepting towards new memebers and provides zero incentive for new users to sign up and return to the site.

Im not bashing. But the forum can not be the main source of pull for this website. There needs to be articles, other incentives to return week after week. Vitalmx main page draws users in, and draws lurkers....and the forum draws the lurkers to become new users.

food for thought. So lay down some ideas on what you want to read about weekly and let's see if we can somehow help chuck out and make it happen???

We hijack all of our threads. Any topic basically turns into this ==> All we talk about here is CRA sucks (which it doesn't in my opinion), OMA is lord, briarcliff is sweet! This practice track blows, that practice track blows, Obama sucks......the list goes on. That list isn't enticing for anyone who has no idea what any of that is.....

Kinda early be hitting sauce on a Tuesday, isn't it?

s**t, here we had Knox back into racing starting this summer, and now the new lemans starting rule. Seriously, you expect him to run to his bike? Unless we are handing him a Coors Light half way to his bike, he is not running to his bike in Boots, and gear......hell, he might fall and hurt himself before he even get to the beer!

s**t, here we had Knox back into racing starting this summer, and now the new lemans starting rule. Seriously, you expect him to run to his bike? Unless we are handing him a Coors Light half way to his bike, he is not running to his bike in Boots, and gear......hell, he might fall and hurt himself before he even get to the beer!

Pre-hydrating is the responsibility of the riders.....we cant start the bike for him either.......

Is it true that all 4 wheeler racers must have a blood alcohol level of at least .125 before the gate drops?

Now this... I can't wait to watch!

Is it true that all 4 wheeler racers must have a blood alcohol level of at least .125 before the gate drops?

Wrong. the BAC needs to be = to your CC's.

450 = .450
250 = .250
125 = .125
85 = 14 mountain dews.
65 = 7 mountain dews.
50 = 3 mountain dews.
Beginner 50/Quad = 2 capri suns

This way nobody is left out, from the raging alcoholic, to the hyperactive child with ADHD.....

That's what happens when the quads are dead last in the flipping running order every single week!

I will modify my rascal to make it from the line to my bike. I don't run

450 = .450
250 = .250
125 = .125
85 = 14 mountain dews.
65 = 7 mountain dews.
50 = 3 mountain dews.

This way nobody is left out, from the raging alcoholic, to the hyperactive child with ADHD.....

Oh, I must have missed the chart... what page of the rule book can I find this?

I'm now officially worried that the OMXA will single handedly make 450f's and their riders extinct!

Pro Open Cooler Vet Sport +36 class (yes +36)...BAC rule applies...I've got a sponsor already lined up (with promo shot glasses for the banquet). BTW...one of JO's biggest sponsor's is buying a RZR and bringing it out to BC.

450 = .450
250 = .250
125 = .125
85 = 14 mountain dews.
65 = 7 mountain dews.
50 = 3 mountain dews.

with numbers like this those 450 riders will be keeping your nursing career busy!
i think monster or rockstar will be interested in sponsoring the young guys motos. Sam Adams will team with Bacardi for the adult classes.
this got me laughing for sure!!!!!

Back