$93/ mo just to watch 16 SX races, 12 Outdoor Nationals and some Arenacrosses...

The providers are the first to offer you half off your bill for 12 months. Twc profit increased 5% last year. Which is fine, I think they charge what they think people will pay. And then try to slap the increases on top what they think people will pay.

I watched SX on HQzone.tv last week. you have to pay, but its still better than having a cable bille

The providers are the first to offer you half off your bill for 12 months. Twc profit increased 5% last year. Which is fine, I think they charge what they think people will pay. And then try to slap the increases on top what they think people will pay.

My girlfriend works at Mctv, they only charge what they get from the networks. Not sure about time warner

Have they had every race? I was just on their site and don't see this week's SX on the schedule.

I only found it/used it for the first time last weekend. There was a chat thing on the side, and he said they stream every race. It was good quality. I'll def use it again.

I only found it/used it for the first time last weekend. There was a chat thing on the side, and he said they stream every race. It was good quality. I'll def use it again.

Just talked to them via that chat thingy.. said SX will be streaming on channels 3 & 9. Signed up. Thanks!

How did that end up? Feel free to discuss it in the stream links page to get more exposure...

HQZone kind of sucked.. no audio because the UFC fight was on apparently (they can only handle one audio stream). And the owners were in the chat being general *******s about it all.

Watched it on the streaming link posted earlier. Was decent but the quality was bad. But it was free

Bill,
I didn't watch it last night. Did you watch channel 3 or 9? There was a a UFC fight on the night I watched it on Channel 9. (I had to pay). Audio was fine, video was fine.

Bill,
I didn't watch it last night. Did you watch channel 3 or 9? There was a a UFC fight on the night I watched it on Channel 9. (I had to pay). Audio was fine, video was fine.

Tried both channels.. same story. That's just the reason they gave me in the chat. The people that appeared to be running the show were catching a lot of flack for it and it got pretty nasty in there. It was buffering every few seconds as well, unwatchable for me. I'll try again next week I'm sure.. I paid for 3 months :woops:

Ahh, that sucks it is so bad. It was really good the week before. I had no complaints at all. Hopefully next week is better!

We watched it on VIP tv and it was awesome. Jack hooked it up and it worked fine. Free too. I guess they have any sport stuff. We watched moto gp and soccer before the supercross.

Back