Hi I'm TP199, Just mangled myself up doing a front flip.....

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
db6e72e27b6411e38a300eb49b298465_8.jpg

Screw it I need a beer. That's metro's ER by the way....spent a few nights nights in that place....

That's not awesome.....I hope my son has a better role model than that. Seriously, TP did not need to take a photo like that. As for the front flip.......Why does anyone need to do half the crap they do. The injury and loss of life is not worth the chance.

That's not awesome.....I hope my son has a better role model than that. Seriously, TP did not need to take a photo like that. As for the front flip.......Why does anyone need to do half the crap they do. The injury and loss of life is not worth the chance.

OKAY come on now... I think TP has set the bar as a "GOLDEN BOY" poster boy for being good. How often through the years have we seen him lose his temper mother F&ck someone or be like some of the athletes in the sport? Yeah he didnt have to do the trick but if no one trys these wild tricks FMX would of never grew and with the way Travis is wired he's a innovator and wants his sport to grow even though it was for a bunch of us watching just for a show and not a gold medal. Cant be to hard on him for cutting a little lose.

Nobody died. And believe it or not HE WASN'T WEARING A NECK BRACE! The god-given safety device of the late 2000's to present day.....Travis is a good role model. The guy puts on a show in how many different countries. He's of age to drink.....and he's pulling more cash flow than any "reserved/mature" adult. Eventhough that beer bong is looked down upon, I say he's still doing it classy......

TP is an innovater. AT that block in the show he stepped up and filled in the time gap becauase a week earlier in Toronto their double front flip act went severely bad. So TP pulls some crap out of a hat to add to his Front flip. To me he must be very comfortable doing front flips, but not crazy enough to do a double front.....he was comfortable enough for him to try the combination of other crap to add to a front flip.

And the show went on. He laid on the ground for probably 13 seconds before the crew picked him up and he thumbed up everyone in the crowd and was whisked away to the hospital. Another 15 seconds after he left the stage.....the show went on. He's a people pleaser! And if you want to do a beer bong (or take a hit off of a joint) after that kind of night......then do it travis, you deserve it! Let's face it the majority of these idiots who fill the arena's are there for the crashes.....and TP199 delivered! Guaranteed every single one of those tickets will be resold when they come back to town....

Not so much banging on TP. The bong is not that big of a deal, but not his image. I don't get the whole nitro circus deal. After about 5 minutes I am bored with it.

He's a people pleaser! And if you want to do a beer bong (or take a hit off of a joint) after that kind of night......then do it travis, you deserve it!

Ok Im with all the way to this point. Regardless of where you stand on the topic that has been hit on in the nonmoto section the fact is that here in Ohio it is illegal. For you to say it is ok for him to take a hit as a responsible role model is hypocritical. Teaching kids or even showing adults that having respect for the law isnt something role models do is just wrong. It doesnt matter if it is littering , drinking under age, smoking dope or heroin.

Its not about which law that is being broken its about respecting the system. Otherwise we are no better than the politicians we all crucify for not following the constitution.

Not so much banging on TP. The bong is not that big of a deal, but not his image. I don't get the whole nitro circus deal. After about 5 minutes I am bored with it.

Travis has been nitro circus for his entire life? That's how he lived everyday at his house just goofin' off and then he figured out: "holy buiscuits we are getting alot of hits and interest on how dumb we are.....we need to go on tour."

I say let people be people. Just because they are famous for this or that. They are still people and should be able to do what they want to do. Do you guys turn off the radio around your kids because half the people on the radio making "music" or whatever you wana call it these days, are doing things 10 times worse than TP I'm sure? Probably not. Think any of your kids ever turned the TV to mtv or anything? probably. Its no different. Who cares what he does. He's a bad ass. He's done sooooo much for the sport. He doesnt have anything he needs to prove to anyone anymore, he's not running supercross for Roger Decoster, he's making a living doing whatever he wants, and having fun.

Ok Im with all the way to this point. Regardless of where you stand on the topic that has been hit on in the nonmoto section the fact is that here in Ohio it is illegal. For you to say it is ok for him to take a hit as a responsible role model is hypocritical. Teaching kids or even showing adults that having respect for the law isnt something role models do is just wrong. It doesnt matter if it is littering , drinking under age, smoking dope or heroin.

Its not about which law that is being broken its about respecting the system. Otherwise we are no better than the politicians we all crucify for not following the constitution.

I'm not condoning it, but i'm not judging him either. Let people do to themselves what they need to do.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uUqp09N44QY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alcohol is just as illegal to kids as marijuanna is. Marijuanna is illegal to most adults in the US, but not all. Alcohol is not illegal to any adult in the US...although there should be some people who aren't allowed to have alcohol. I mean it throws Meister into anaphylaxis......

I enjoy watching TP's antics and he is exciting to see pushing the envelope. I would not and will not encourage my kids to follow his example by no stretch. There are many other more appropriate role models for them. Myself included. Now will I watch TP riding and doing tricks with my kids? This is likely, but I will stress what he does is not what they are encouraged to do. With that said there are so many other things out there that are far far worse then TP chugging beers.
TP, get well you freak of nature!

Dude is busting himself up and acting stupid all the way to the bank.
Is this a great country or what?

You all make me sick as hell. Talking about TP like "omg look at that pic on the net he needs to be a better role model"

all I can do is shake my head. Sound like wimpy soccer moms who think soccer is a real sport people in America care about.

Hmm, last time I checked, drinking beer is 100 percent legal!! as stated above take your soccer mom chess playing thoughts some where else, this is a motocross forum, not a place to paint your nails.

You all make me sick as hell. Talking about TP like "omg look at that pic on the net he needs to be a better role model"

all I can do is shake my head. Sound like wimpy soccer moms who think soccer is a real sport people in America care about.

Wsm = goonsticks

Back