Aldon Baker

Wont ever happen ^, too much of a risk. Take away the racers and their goes money the organization would be making.

It doesnt matter if 10 people or 1 person is under the influence, Im willing to bet they honestly dont give a crap. As long as they pay the same fee everyone else does. They turn their head.

They have had drug testing for years... I don't know of anyone that has ever failed but I do know they are checking.

Oh no they arent, just look in the non moto section! You go faster and safer high!!! According to reliable sources lots of pros do it!

WTF??
Mc was an antelope in a sea of wildebeest. He pranced while the others wrestled. How does Peick even equate in that????

Ok I worded that wrong.....

So if McGrath was born 10 years later......would he be getting 4th-10th in Supercrosses today.......

If Peick was born 10 years earlier.......would he have been winning Supercrosses of the yesterday? I feel like the top 10 guys today are faster than McGrath in the 90s......

Did I just poke the bees nest?

Should have stopped after the first dumb post.
Take the bong out of ur hand think about what you are saying... Is a guy (who I am a fan of) that is currently running mid pack, as fast as the greatest supercross riders of all time... The guy has like 72 wins... Yes, I would agree that the competition in the mid 90's was not as deep as the generation before or after but still... 72 wins vs. one top 5???
You are proving Hershey point about is Pot bad for you...

Ok I worded that wrong.....

So if McGrath was born 10 years later......would he be getting 4th-10th in Supercrosses today.......

If Peick was born 10 years earlier.......would he have been winning Supercrosses of the yesterday? I feel like the top 10 guys today are faster than McGrath in the 90s......

Did I just poke the bees nest?
No sure about bees, but you're talking out your ass...

Oh no they arent, just look in the non moto section! You go faster and safer high!!! According to reliable sources lots of pros do it!

You seem to really like running with the one person in that thread that claimed to ride high... and the only person he claimed to be faster than was you. Nobody said that a "high person rides faster than a not high person"

And they are tested while in a racing season, but who knows/cares what goes on out of season.

Im just trying to get a little traffic on the boards.....geez

So if MC was high and was racing in 1978 (assuming he was at his prime riding) at the LA Coliseum would he have won or got last???

Im just trying to get a little traffic on the boards.....geez

So if MC was high and was racing in 1978 (assuming he was at his prime riding) at the LA Coliseum would he have won or got last???

He would have got stuck in the gate, then hit the walls of the arches at the top of the stadium... But yes, He still would have won...

He would have got stuck in the gate, then hit the walls of the arches at the top of the stadium... But yes, He still would have won...

He would have hit the finish line and looked like Jason Upshaw coming off the seats.
McGrath would train as these guys train and may have been winning. All depends on who is pushing the edge and how far above his head he'd have to push. We all know RV RC and Stew are on that edge. RC probably did it the best, or at least stayed the most healthy on the edge.
oh and I would rather not ride with anyone who is high or drinking for the record. :) party after the motos!

McGrath has not raced a SX in how many years? I bet you give him a couple months training, and he could still run top 15 for sure in the main event without a doubt.

McGrath has not raced a SX in how many years? I bet you give him a couple months training, and he could still run top 15 for sure in the main event without a doubt.

Ok what about Ivan Tedesco.....was pretty rad back in the day. Today, not so much.....

Back