Congrats to Fox sports 1

Get rid of Jenny Tate or whoever she is..........bring back Erin Bates or Jamie Little.

That girl is trying hard. Her dad was a pro hockey player. She has a thick notebook of notes and studies all the riders. She will be an awesome commentator. Give her a season under her belt !

for sx being the number 1 viewed show on fs1 they really should show opening ceremonies! I mean they show NASCAR drivers being driven around in trucks. Come on that ain't exciting.

She asked RV what he thought about Bubba taking him out with his aggressive move. I thought RV came into Bubba, and Bubbas foot got caught in RVs wheel?

She asked RV what he thought about Bubba taking him out with his aggressive move. I thought RV came into Bubba, and Bubbas foot got caught in RVs wheel?

In the slow-mo replay it looked like Stewart kicked Poto's tire to me lol.. crazy racing either way

I don't care about the announcers they put down on the floor for eye candy either way. What I do wish they would do is since they brought back the semi's, how about we get to talk to the winners so that they can thank their sponsors and get more publicity for more than just MONSTER. Guess playing the same shitty Toyota commercial every break is more important.

Who gives a damn about all this!!!! That race was insane!! The old man comes back to win! Dungey knocking people out! Brayton in the top 4 two weeks in a row on a backwards facing motor!!! Just awesome,I was jumping outta my seat !

I know, what a bunch of whining curmudgeons! I guess I'm in the minority being HAPPY to watch LIVE Supercross on Saturday nights. I don't care if they have Regis Philbin and Oprah announcing it.

In the slow-mo replay it looked like Stewart kicked Poto's tire to me lol.. crazy racing either way

I don't think so. JS7 was hooked on the fork, and his leg was bent backwards. His foot never made it back to the peg on the face of the jump. I think that was legitimate incident as a result of slight contact because JS7 gave it a handful once he saw RV in the peripherals.... All RV had to do was crash to the RIGHT instead of to the Left and he would taken Stew with him..............

I just started this because I hate that stupid foam finger. I wasnt bitching about anything with the show!!!! Geez.

It was one hell of a race!

Remember when they used to go to commercial during the main? And remember when these events weren't live. That sucked!

Back