Congrats to Fox sports 1

Get rid of Jenny Tate or whoever she is..........bring back Erin Bates or Jamie Little.

I like her. She seems somewhat the most intelligent since Little. Damn you old men just bitch about anything with or without a point don't you?

RC is by far the WORST commentator! His grammar is pathetic. Yes, he can ride. However, he needs to go and take remedial English or something.

I think he is good. He makes me laugh when he starts taking about shinanigans and shtuff. Him and Emig cutting on each other is funny too. We'll see how MC does this next week. I am getting frustrated with Ralph finally. They need to send him along. Maybe women's Ice Skating or something...

I know, what a bunch of whining curmudgeons! I guess I'm in the minority being HAPPY to watch LIVE Supercross on Saturday nights. I don't care if they have Regis Philbin and Oprah announcing it.

True DAT!! :) x10!! Can't wait until it gets within one time zone though.... ;)

BC foam fingers for 2014.......check, ordered.

Awesomous!!! :)

please don't ever suggest they bring back Bates! lol

x2

You are an evil little man. I like that a lot. Someday I'm gonna have to buy you your favorite frosty
malted beverage. A sign of respect.

I'm not really little, but I do dig this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-u-HCHCuHMg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back