Internal server error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Mac

PR Addict
Anyone else keep getting this message randomly as your navigating through the site? Been happening a lot lately.

Sorry guys. I suspect it's a cpu/memory restriction with our current ISP from high traffic peaks. Thanks for the feedback. I'll get this resolved.

Yeah, it keeps happening to me so I finally decided to check out this thread. Was almost thinking it might be something with clearing your cookies, temp files, and/or history or something. Guess not.

I doubled the server memory allocation and optimized the tables. Please let me know if this reduces this error any. Thanks!

Chuck - I'm still getting "internal server error" every once in a while, especially back-spacing - but what's new today is when I open my browser and click to open PitRacer a 2nd tab opens right behind it with a spam page - 1st time today was "Chinese dating" & 2nd time was a computer game log-in page.

I am in and out of the internet all day every day and this is the only spam getting through...just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same issue...

The internal server errors have been greatly reduced but I still see a few. It's possible our vbulletin application was hacked but it would affect everyone at once. It's most likely you have spyware. I've used spybot for years with much success. It's open source with the option to donate. If you install this and don't find any issues I'd be great shocked.

http://www.safer-networking.org/

Let me know how it works out please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back