Internal server error

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be unrelated.....When I am on the I pad or I phone and try to post, the keyboard goes away after each letter I post until I do 10 or 12 letters then the keyboard stays up and does not disappear. anyone else?

DD, what style are you running? I'm running Lightweight on my iPhone5 and don't see this occuring.

I have this weird problem where all I see on here are crappy posts. Anyone else having that problem? :p

I have this weird problem where all I see on here are crappy posts. Anyone else having that problem? :p

All I see is flip flopping.....future senators in the making.....neck braces are bad...oh wait no there not....well maybe they are, lets see who gets hurt next to decide ........evil AMA....oh they are good now....I'm going south....No I'm not, the weather might suck......my vag is sore.....yes your vag is sore, there is no switching that one.....I want to ride 2-30 minute motos, with four classes total....ouch I can't ride ten minutes......GPs rule....Not showing up though.....briarcliff rules.....briarcliff is too busy...I'm riding at the ghost town instead........I'm an electrician....now I'm a comodian..I was so fast 30 years ago, now I can terrorize Pitracer with my left wing views.........well maybe, back to the treadmill.........I used to own Pitracer where I kept things bottled up.....now I'm a giddy school girl out on summer break!!!!

Called it.

May be unrelated.....When I am on the I pad or I phone and try to post, the keyboard goes away after each letter I post until I do 10 or 12 letters then the keyboard stays up and does not disappear. anyone else?

That's not the website causing that issue.

It has gotten worse on my laptop now. I get it just clicking on pages and threads where as before I only got it going back.

Is there a new look to the mobile version? VBulletion? I get the Internal error all the time too.

I was getting it and I had to click on the Forum link vs. Refresh to get out of it. I don't get it much, just here and there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back