Lack of Awesome MX video games

jewboyonabike

PR Member
I seriously haven´t found any in a long time. I remember playing ATV Offroad Fury on my Playstation.. Why isn't there any new awesome video games about this.:p

Nordic games finally brought the MX vs ATV Reflex servers back online (for PC only). And you can buy the game for $10 last I checked through Steam. Been playing the crap out of that lately. They also announced they will be releasing a new version of the game sometime in 'early' 2014.

Nobody wants an MX game. They just want a new Call of Duty with different plot line and and 8 multiplayer maps to do the same thing.....play team deathmatch. The same game remade get so boring. But people line up to pay $60 for it, plus another $50 for digital content....

Nordic games finally brought the MX vs ATV Reflex servers back online (for PC only). And you can buy the game for $10 last I checked through Steam. Been playing the crap out of that lately. They also announced they will be releasing a new version of the game sometime in 'early' 2014.

When do you think that will come out. I'm pumped.

IF you have a decent PC and are interested in a PC game, check out MX Simulator. It is hands down the best motocross game to exist and I'm very confident no game will ever top it. It is howver very difficult to get used to, and some things can be tricky to learn, but once you do you will be hooked and never need a console game again. Its best played with a controller...

www.mxsimulator.com

In stock form its ugly. Ugly tracks, ugly bikes. Theres a large group of people (including some members here on pitracer) that are very invovled in the community making tracks bikes etc

I just found a quick recent vid. Youtube it, plenty of them. They race the SX series, outdoor series, etc all on replica tracks. Best $40 you will buy for a video game, i promise.

IF you have a decent PC and are interested in a PC game, check out MX Simulator. It is hands down the best motocross game to exist and I'm very confident no game will ever top it. It is howver very difficult to get used to, and some things can be tricky to learn, but once you do you will be hooked and never need a console game again. Its best played with a controller...

www.mxsimulator.com

In stock form its ugly. Ugly tracks, ugly bikes. Theres a large group of people (including some members here on pitracer) that are very invovled in the community making tracks bikes etc

I just found a quick recent vid. Youtube it, plenty of them. They race the SX series, outdoor series, etc all on replica tracks. Best $40 you will buy for a video game, i promise.

**** that game lol. Don't have the time or patience required personally.

With the amount of technology we have today, it would be great to capture the freedom we get on the track or just riding. I look forward towards the next generation of video gaming. I played excitebike 64 on my Nintendo 64 a lot too. There needs to be more MX games.

**** that game lol. Don't have the time or patience required personally.

That is the thing with MXS. The learning curve is huuggee, no joke I would say it took me at least three months of steady playing a few days a week to get a a solid hang on the game (whipping and scrubbing like you see in the videos).

Also I had about 2G sunk into my computer so that I was able to actually handle a full gate of riders on a high-res track while achieving 125 FPS. Its nothing like buying a 400 console and being able to play anygame made for it, thats what I truly think hurts MXS. People dont have the PC's to get a good looking visual. The visuals are outstanding but its not any fun if you cant enjoy the full experience.

In my eyes, nothing yet has beat MX vs. ATV Unleashed. That game had me hooked online for a looooonnggg time.

That is the thing with MXS. The learning curve is huuggee, no joke I would say it took me at least three months of steady playing a few days a week to get a a solid hang on the game (whipping and scrubbing like you see in the videos).

Also I had about 2G sunk into my computer so that I was able to actually handle a full gate of riders on a high-res track while achieving 125 FPS. Its nothing like buying a 400 console and being able to play anygame made for it, thats what I truly think hurts MXS. People dont have the PC's to get a good looking visual. The visuals are outstanding but its not any fun if you cant enjoy the full experience.

In my eyes, nothing yet has beat MX vs. ATV Unleashed. That game had me hooked online for a looooonnggg time.

Try Reflex for PC. It's fun as hell and I like Reflex over Unleashed. And it's cheap.

I played MXS off and on for a long time and still can't navigate a track let alone hit/land a jump. I have plenty of PC power but no skills when it comes to the game.

Not the best graphic game. . But mad skill mx on iPhone is crazy addictive excite bike style game with tournaments even... Blast to play... For some reason the same game sucks on my DROID...

Madskills MX 2 has me hooked. Tough to get the pitch 100% of the time. For Android and others as well I assume you can change it to tilting your phone, but it seemed to react too slow. Exact opposite of the finger touch pitch control. If I could get to using the brake here and there or at least take my finger off the gas it might be a little better...

Anyone else playing?

Madskills MX 2 has me hooked. Tough to get the pitch 100% of the time. For Android and others as well I assume you can change it to tilting your phone, but it seemed to react too slow. Exact opposite of the finger touch pitch control. If I could get to using the brake here and there or at least take my finger off the gas it might be a little better...

Anyone else playing?
I love the game too... Sometimes it lags on my phone but most of the time it's good... My username is loneranger171 look me up and we'll race.. I think the game supports match play

Ken Roczen blows up my twitter feed all the time hash tagging the shiz out of mad skills mx 2. That dudes mentally riding every minute of every day if he isn't sleeping.

Back