Lack of Awesome MX video games

Don't forget Motocross Madness 2 for PC. Now that game was awesome an I just bought again off eBay in great condition for $16

I just re-acquired it a month or two ago. Doesn't work anymore with the ever evolving PC technology. I read a bunch of threads on how to fix it but decided it wasn't worth the hassle.

If we're on the PC kick, MX vs ATV Unleashed was one of my favorite all time MX games. For PC there were seemingly limitless mods as well which really made the game fun.

I've already plugged MX Simulator enough on these forums but needless to say I've logged more hours on that game than any other... probably combined.

And MXGP is a helluva fun game if you can accept the fact that it's straight up candid and arcade. It helps mellow me out after racing supercross in MX Sim. :)

If we're on the PC kick, MX vs ATV Unleashed was one of my favorite all time MX games. For PC there were seemingly limitless mods as well which really made the game fun.

I've already plugged MX Simulator enough on these forums but needless to say I've logged more hours on that game than any other... probably combined.

And MXGP is a helluva fun game if you can accept the fact that it's straight up candid and arcade. It helps mellow me out after racing supercross in MX Sim. :)

i go back and forth betwin mx sim and any 'acrade' game. the arcade games are fun, but nothing will ever touch mx sim in realism... now if mx sim could get on the mxgp level for graphics.. oh man

Stacy is right, MX sim is one of the greatest but like anything hard to get the hang of at first. The new Mx vs ATV supercross looks cool... was told about mxgp or whatever its called looks pretty cool. Only available in Europe? Had a friend change his xbox settings to download the demo, anyone know if possible to do the same on ps3?

Dunno.. I just got it for PC. Got boring fast.

MX vs ATV just pushed the release date back to October.. =/

Back